Pod Your Reef

Lights for Sale

dweakl01

Ok, I'm going to give this one last try here on NR...two different lighting set-ups for sale. PM me if you're interested.

I have a 70 watt MH retro fit kit with a 10k Ushio bulb. The bulb has been burned for less than an hour Its a great kit, and works fine. SOLD!

Also, I have a 192 watt 36" Coralife Lunar Aqualight. The fixture comes with mounting legs, one actinic bulb (96w) and one 10k bulb (96w). It has 2 LEDs for moonlight. All three lights are on seperate switches and have seperate power cords, so they can be set accordingly. I purchased this light in October, so the bulbs have been used approximately 4 months. This light is $160, shipped.

WOW!!!...would the 192w 36" still be $160 shipped to Canada? Im only in Guelph Ontario, just North of the border.....If so ill take it *probably*

N1E 7L7- my postal code

thx

Flick

A bump for the 192 watt set-up. COme on folks, this is a deal. The light was $229 new.

*throws temper tantrum* NOOOO, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR! I WANT THE FREAKING 2x92w *bangs head on desk!.............ok, im done now.

Archived