ReefCleaners.org

FS: 20g M-Tank, Brand New Unused!

FLY CRJ

I have a new 20g M-Tank that I just bought a few weeks ago. All I have done to it is unpack everything and gaze at it. After a few weeks I've realized I really want to do a larger custom cube, so this was a bad impulse buy on my part.

The tank has no scratches, everything is tested and works. The MH is an AquaMedic 150w HQI. I Love this tank, but I think my wants require a larger tank.

The box was a little banged up by fedex and then my cat scratched it up, but if someone wants me to ship I can find a new box and/or beef this one up.

I can thow in a new Finnex 50w titanium heater as well.

$450

Shipping for free due to the box and open item.

This tank is on back order at nanotuners, so those waiting for a tank can buy this one and get one sooner.

Item is guranteed.

Dragon, PM sent.

Frag, oh gee thanks. Seesh.

If anyone is unsure about this deal, and would like some verification because of my "6 posts" Check out my feedback on eBay, user: flycrj200. Sent me an email through eBay and I will send one back to verify.

Dragon and Agua-man, I sent you both PMs. But since everyone seems to be intrested in only the tank or lights, I will sell them seperately. Let's try to work something out. Here are the prices:

Tank only = $200 shipped free

Lighting w/20k 150w Aqua Medic = $340 shipped free ($360 @ nanotuners + shipping)

Lighting with no MH bulb = $290 shipped free

ZURCSREEF, I am including shipping in those prices, and if the tank and lighting are sold seperately, that means 2 boxes and more shipping costs.

Savager, the light is the Finnex 150w HQI + 2 x 18w Actinic PC. It also has integrated moon lighting. Nanotuners is selling for $360 with this bulb config.

Check it out.

ZURCSREEF, I am including shipping in those prices, and if the tank and lighting are sold seperately, that means 2 boxes and more shipping costs.

Savager, the light is the Finnex 150w HQI + 2 x 18w Actinic PC. It also has integrated moon lighting. Nanotuners is selling for $360 with this bulb config.

Check it out.

Oh, I thought you said it was AquaMedic light. Sorry about that. That's awsome light, goodluck.

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2525.jpg

IMG_2527.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

There is tons of cardboard boxes at work in the dumpster so I can repair this box easily. Will most likely make a whole new box and staple it to this one and tape it up real good.

• 3 months later...

I know this thread is a couple months old but Im just wondering if you still have the light fixture.

You've got PM.

Jordan

Archived