Top Shelf Aquatics

Baby pink pulsing xenia fs/ft socal 92630

proraptor

I have another baby pink pulsing xenia for sale or trade. Its mounted on a small piece of rock and is perfect size for a nano tank. $20 or trade...Local p/u only

IMG_1414.JPG

LOL Id rather take the $20 do you have any cool zoas?

I also have frags of these nice zoas. The frags are 20+ polyps and are mounted on live rock. I will sell for $15 a frag

IMG_1417.JPG

How funny stan...you probably got those polyps from coral oasis huh!

I work on macarthur and the 55fwy

Ill trade the xenia for those RPE's let me know when you want to do it...Im not feeling too well so I might not go to work tomorrow let me know

Actually, the colony was purchased from Jeffs awhile back. Although I do frequent coral oasis quite often. Ben sees $$ when I walk in the door.

I'll work around your schedule. I'll bring in the frag tomorrow from home and put it into the 20 gallon reef in my office. Give me a call this week when you have time to meet.

Oh, if you have another baby xenia a coworker of mine would probably be interested.

Stan

Yeah Ben sees a ton of my money also....Im not even a mile from coral oasis...

I am actually growing another 3-4 baby xenia's from the mother colony as we speak...They arent done splitting yet but Ill let you know when they are done...Ill let you know what the plan is tomorrow...Ill give you a call...

Thanks

Cesar,

Not to hijack pros thread, but you can still get into my RPE sale when I post WYSIWYG pics tomorrow. I will have about 6 available. $20 each.

Btw pro - your rockwork "rocks". The 12 gal JBJ nano Ben has by the cash register was just redone with the "large cave" design - the rockwork looks a lot like your tank. Have you seen it lately? Also, do these "baby" xenia stay small?

Thanks,

Stan

I have like 3 or 4 more coming cesar dont worry...I can grow these things super fast. They are really nice also....

Cool keep me posted and in mind.

Stan- yes I saw the new rockwork in that nanocube....It looks awesome! These xenia dont grow too fast in my tank unless I try to get them to split. To get them to split I just place a small piece of rubble right next to the stalk and it will split onto the new rock

Cesar let me know dude...Maybe Ill just hook you up with one if you drive down

Irvine's about 30 minutes from LAX - with no traffic. I made that trip last week to pickup some frags during the evening.

Might I suggest making the trip down here to pickup BOTH frags? That will save you time and gas.

Stan

40-50 mile drive? Not too bad I guess. Only thing will be that it would have to be til saturday or sunday. But probably better Sunday, before superbowl. LOL

Ill probably be sitting at my house drinking some brews waiting for superbowl to come on...I dont think I have any plans...Ill PM you my cell #

Where is Coral Oasis??

Irvine's about 30 minutes from LAX - with no traffic. I made that trip last week to pickup some frags during the evening.

Might I suggest making the trip down here to pickup BOTH frags? That will save you time and gas.

Stan

Archived