Coral Vue Hydros

One hungry ric!

c est ma

Fed my tank tonight (Cyclopeeze) and the orange ric gaped wider than I've ever seen before. (Has the neon green mouth when closed.) Thought you might like to see a pic.

dscn3209medium6ya.jpg

(I have later pics showing the food inside the mouth...)

--Diane

Dell2 & sea man dan,

Thanks for the nice comments! (blushing) (It's so nice when your object of interest and your camera's focus coincide... :) )

This Ric came up with another strange behavior today--I posted it in General Discussion this time as I think maybe fewer people get to the Livestock forums?

So much to read, so little time...

--Diane

wow i love that ric, i have two... i am trying to find a good place for them to be because most spots in my tank get blasted with the hydorflo :( ... it's been a month now but I can never get them to eat... o well :) i'll try cyclo-peez sometime...

oscar5453: Well, it was $30. Probably the most expensive single coral type critter I've ever bought, but also has proved to be beautiful and fascinating so I've been most satisfied with the purchase.

It came from the best--and priciest lfs in town. I later got a rock with 2 pink rics on it from the same place for $50. And it had two banded brittle star hitchhikers and some small chitons. So I've really been pleased with the expensive stuff...

SuperPuffer--yeah, mine are in a very low flow area and seem to thrive. Hope yours settle in and get happy!

--Diane

Archived