Coral Vue Hydros

New Horses

Snoop

Get em these guys are so pimp you really have to see these guys to believe how developed they are for being so small.

If you do decide to get them Floridacollector is the way to go.

No they are to small and will get eaten by corals. You have too remember they are less than a inch big also bristle worms munch on these guys if you have a 1 gallon laying around you could put a pair in their though

I didnt use panacur ,but I did watch the macro for about 2 months and saw no signs of hydriods although I did catch 2 bristle worms.

It wouldn't be unusual not to see 'droids when you're not regularly feeding the tank. The real test will be in a month or two after you've been feeding bbs everyday. hydroids love bbs and can grow and multiply very quickly when fed them. keep a close eye!! I really hope it works out. I really like the real macros instead of the fake stuff so many dwarf keepers use.

Calvin, can you tell me what panacur means?

Panacur is a dewormer used to kill hydroids (well, at least that's what SH keepers use it for)

Its mainly for dogs and horses a vet or any place like that zoos might not eat them but probally will stin them heres a 2 sites www.seahorse.org www.syngnathid.org and on seahorse.org make sure you dont just look at forums from the last 30days.

Also panacur kills every invert in your tank(including hhydriods)

http://seahorse.com/shop/index.php?main_pa...&products_id=24

Ive heard that this book explains all you need to know.

Archived