SaltCritters.com

I'm bored.

Pili

Who wants to start a reef related discussion about anything? Dream tank, fish what ever. Not reef related is ok but the thread will be moved then.

OK. How about a group effort on the ULTIMATE 10 gallon.

The rules are as follows

No sump

Flexibility of the setup is key to please everyone

No visible equiptment

My g/f said thats what she wants and i've been scratching my head for about a week now...

boo, i dont like those reality show. So stupid. I am more of a mythbusters person.

apparently the oc is on though. All of the girls were talking about it, maybe thats your problem open.

no, i missed that one. I heard about it though. I was watching the one last night where they crashed the semi trucks into each other to see if they could pancake a car but i fell asleep so i didnt find out what happened :( .

The liquid nitrous oxide rocket on MythBusters was the bomb. (no pun intended) That thing flew like a champ. Too bad they edited the recipe for nitrous oxide. That could make for a swell DIY project. :D

oo forgot, if it hollars let him go...

if he holas (note the "a") let him go.

think ur pretty gangsta dontcha boooyeee(notice the messed up boy??pretty classy isint it.......)

daym right! lol.

so any ways. my pepperment shrimp likes to clean my fingers like a skunk or blood red. First time i've heard of a pepperment doing that.

my chemistry professor freshman year taught us how to make dry ice bombs. he made one during lab and something went terribly wrong which somehow resulted in him throwing it out the door and down the hall. I guess the o. chem professor was walking down the hallway when my prof chucked and the o. chem prof was almost nailed by it. Luckly he managed to jump over it as it slid down the hall.

Apparently chucking things that go wrong down the hall must be an unformal standard procedure for the chem department as this isn't the first time things like this have happen.

my prof. and the o. chem prof are both goofballs though so they thought it was funny when he nearly got hit by it.

Archived