SaltCritters.com

Reef Buidlers Reviews Micro-Reefs LED fixtures...

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Something wonderful is happening at Micro-Reefs and we want you to know what Reef Builders had to say:

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/10/20/microre...co-led-fixture/

Even though we had 12 new fixtures scheduled to make Reefapalooza 2012, we had shipping problems from Hong Kong and they didn't make the show.

However, our demo version did and it was really showing off the colors off both our tropical/temperate tanks!

The demo never came home, it was sold!

Here are the pic of what was suppose to ship from Hong Kong as it was getting ready!

fjnbc7.jpg

They are arrived today at Micro-Reefs headquarters and I will be photographing them tonight after work! We got in 12 units; 4 neutral white, 4 full spectrum and 4 14k spectrum.

They all retail at $299.99 and guess what, they are in stock, no need to pre-order. I will have them on my site shortly for you to order and have them in your home!

Sincerely,

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
NW, RB, Cy, DR, TV, and I can't remember if there are cool blue or not, been a while since I did the layout. :P

The Full Spectrum and Neutral white are the creation mind of Jedimasterben or should I call him Jedi master LED Ben.. :o

jedimasterben

Looked back at my designs, the full-spectrum light has:

4x neutral white

8x royal blue

3x cool blue

3x cyan

3x deep red

3x true violet

The other design has:

6x neutral white

12x royal blue

3x true violet

Lemme tell everyone, Mike did these the right way. They are one on a very short list of premanufactured systems that have my seal of approval.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Wow! Can't wait to see pics of them over a tank :D

You will not believe what I'm going to attempt! I have no tanks, as everything sold at the show! :)

Micro-Reefs moved reefers where no one had gone before, our company allows you to have temperate systems in you home, now it's time to do another wonder!

Our special high end LED fixtures are going to be used to sustain and grow SPS CORALS IN OUR 6.2 GALLON AIO SYSTEM! :o

I am up for new challenges and if this flys, we will be making a lot of nano reefers happy with our new lights!

NUFF SAID! B)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
I wish I could get like...my next three paychecks in advance. lol

Kali,

You already own the system that this light was designed for, high end to grow the impossible in a such a tiny tank.

The chiller is key to this challenge as the return pump is going to be replaced with a much higher output one.

I will be contacting Ben to ask whether he would like to see this done with the neutral white or full spectrum light.

Let me tell you something that I saw at the show. Towards the end of the night, reefers started to fight over the aquariums both the tropical and temperate.

They wanted the new Micro-Reefs Elegant series light, so the Tropical reefer won because he came first. Up until then, I had never placed my fixture on the tropical tank.

OH MY FREAKIN LORD! I WAS BLOWN OUT OF MY SEAT WHEN I PLACED IT ON TOP OF THE TROPICAL TANK. I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES HOW THE CORALS JUST POPPED OUT!

Our tropical tank turned into one of the high end aquariums that were being showcased just a few feet away from us, I was impressed! B)

Kali, take your time and sell your current light to a friend and use it towards the purchase of this light. Now the beauty of this light is that it is backwards compatible.

It's a way over powered for a 6 gallon tank, but that leaves you with the ability to use it in the near future if and ever you upgrade the size of your tank.

But for now, it will give you the color and splendor that is achievable by all these nano fans that love the high end LED systems.

Just sit back and enjoy your tank from your bed or couch and with the remote control demand the power you want to show off your tank, it will be a charge, trust me that was how I felt at the show with my remote control on my key chain, I was the envy with this light!

Too bad my other two lights never made the show, but hey I have them now and I know they will sell on this board!

MG

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
What size tank/area can this light go on?

I had the exact specs earlier, but from recall it very easy can do up to 36" x 14" spread.... ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

The time is coming close on the scheduled pickup up of my SPS 6.2 AIO Micro-Reef build...... Just don't know which LED fixture I should use?

Neutral Spectrum, Full Spectrum or 20K Spectrum?

2uop1lk.jpg

34f1rtx.jpg

35m1dmw.jpg

10s6t83.jpg

They will all three be on my site for purchase! They are all in stock and so awesome with wireless technology FREE CONTROLLER! B)

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

So,

Any votes for my build? I get my tank next week and it will be a SPS tank only in 6.2 gallons of reef water....

Should it go with 20k, Full spectrum or Neutral white?

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
full spectrum. :)

You got it!

I will do the FULL SPECTRUM on the SPS tank. I will see how it does with baby crocea or maximus clam!

I have everything ready for this build, just waiting on the tank and stand to be released to me end of next week.

Our 20K Elegant series is right now our best seller, and let me tell you as a big fan of the 20K look, this fixture is AWESOME!

Our site has all three versions all of which are in stock! No need to pre-order, purchase and your order will ship out!

Stay tuned! I PROMISE TO IMPRESS, WITH THIS FULL SPECTRUM ELEGANT SERIES MICRO-REEFS BUILD! :o

Archived