inTank Media Baskets

4 Stage Coralife RODI 50 gpd

Yankees2bills51

Yankees2bills51

For sale is a Coralife RODI water filter. The filters were changed about 4 months ago including the membrane. It comes with 5 extra micron filters, one extra carbon block, and one extra di canister. 100.00 i will also ship at buyers expense. Thanks

post-75360-1348423466_thumb.jpg

post-75360-1348423471_thumb.jpg

post-75360-1348423478_thumb.jpg

For sale is a Coralife RODI water filter. The filters were changed about 4 months ago including the membrane. It comes with 5 extra micron filters, one extra carbon block, and one extra di canister. 100.00 i will also ship at buyers expense. Thanks

Very interested... Do you have any of the fittings to hook it up?

Yankees2bills51
Very interested... Do you have any of the fittings to hook it up?

It is 3/8 in hose and it comes with a garden hose adapter and a sink faucet adapter that adapts into the garden hose connection but I cant get the old hose out of the quick connect. I will mess with it more

Tonight.

It is 3/8 in hose and it comes with a garden hose adapter and a sink faucet adapter that adapts into the garden hose connection but I cant get the old hose out of the quick connect. I will mess with it more

Tonight.

Yeah that would be great. Also if you could what would shipping be to 32935 (Melbourne FL) About what did this make daily for you?

Yankees2bills51
Yeah that would be great. Also if you could what would shipping be to 32935 (Melbourne FL) About what did this make daily for you?

15 priority mail 12 parcel post

Archived