Top Shelf Aquatics

***SOLD*** 29 Gallon Biocube with Full Spectrum LEDs ***SOLD***

GTi

I have a 29 gallon Oceanic Biocube with upgrades for sale. Tank is in very nice condition (12 months old).

Return pump is MJ1200.

Lighting is Cree LEDs, Meanwell drivers and Typhon contoller. It is a 'full spectrum' set up with mainly royal blue and neutral white but with a few turquoise, blue, green, red and violet LEDs to bring out all colours in the tank. The whites are one driver and the colours on 2 others so you can adjust to your preferres colour temperature. The Typhon controls each driver and allows for gradual sunrise and sunset effects. I had good SPS growth with this system.o

It has upgraded cooling with a 120 mm fan over the LED heatsink and an 80 mm fan over the rear chambers if evaporative cooling is needed.

More details of the lighting system in a build thread:

GTis 30 LED Build Thread - BioCube 29 - Nano-Reef.com Forums

Tank when it was up:

2012_05_24_1589.jpg

All cleaned with a vinegar bath and ready for a new home:

20120805_144615.jpg

Over $700 in to this, asking $350 or best offer. I will also throw in a selection of frags with the tank.

I am in SE Michigan.

Thanks for looking.

Would you be willing to sell just the led's

Possibly. Did you mean the whole LED set up, hood and all or something different?

Possibly. Did you mean the whole LED set up, hood and all or something different?

[/quotethe who

the whole light set up. I don't need the hood but if it's installed I could buy that aswell - I have a bc29 to

the whole light set up. I don't need the hood but if it's installed I could buy that aswell - I have a bc29 to

I have a couple of inquiries about the whole set up - if they don't work out I will let you know. Where are you located?

I have a couple of inquiries about the whole set up - if they don't work out I will let you know. Where are you located?

Im in Kansas City, thats cool you have a great prise for the whole setup - im suprised it's still available. Thx for the update

Im in Kansas City, thats cool you have a great prise for the whole setup - im suprised it's still available. Thx for the update

No problem! I hope someone local wants the whole thing!

What all is included that you didnt mention in the post? (media basket, rock, etc.)

WYSIWYG! Tank, hood, LEDs, drivers, controller, fans, controller, return pump, media basket all included.

No heater, skimmer, MP10 etc.

Hey Bro tried messaging you back. Dont know if you got my one earlier today. And now it says your mailbox is full. Drop me a line.

any scratches or anything like that?

No scratches or damage. There are 2 moonlights but the driver is dead (water change accident). New one is $10 plus shipping from rapidled, 4 easynwires external to the hood.

Archived