Coral Vue Hydros

ALL of the lights

newtonday1

so i have my standard 50 watt (two 25 watt lights) Incandescent Light on my 10g freshwater tank, its a standard all glass aquarium dn hood I'm making it into a reef tank and have been told that the 50watt may not be sufficient. The question is, what other types are there? I already have the hood, which is the average all glass aqarium. does anybody have any ideas for good cheapish light. <$50.

thanks in advance

If "cheap" is the first thing you're concerned with when starting a SW tank I'd say not to bother.

obviously i don't really stress the cheap. I just don't want people recommending some crazy 400 dollar light.

LMAO... seriously though, i was thinking about getting their 12 non-dimmable or the 14 dimmable. best bang for the buck i thought (trying to avoid the term cheap!)

i think you should so more research by yourself before posting threads like this. see what other people are using first, there are plenty of other resources. for a 10g tank, look to spend about $100-200 for a decent light.

look at this

TeflonTomDosh
i think you should so more research by yourself before posting threads like this. see what other people are using first, there are plenty of other resources. for a 15g tank, look to spend about $200-$250 for a decent light.

+1,000,000

nice comedy job. your learning fast

english-error-echidna-meme-generator-your-instead-of-you-re-remove-from-friends-81ca40.jpg

Archived