Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

FRAG ID

United417

I bought this frag for 1$ at my LFS yesterday, it appeared to be a bright green mushroom resting on the sand bed (it had been there for some time) however, once i got home and it slightly opened i realized it is definitely not a mushroom. It appears almost like a single head of a candycane or trumpet? it is about 1cm across and 1 cm wide, it has very short, clear, feederlike tentacles that it extends out every side, it has a fluorescent green color with a fleshy color surrounding the green once the tentacles come out, with a tiny mouth in the center.. this is a crappy phone pic, but i will try to upload some better ones later. Sorry it isnt much help to go on:/ Thanks in advance!!

post-72146-1331494980_thumb.jpg

Zoa?

nope, i have zoas about 8 inches away from this little bugger. since posting, i have fed him twice with concentrated zooplankton, he just catches a piece in his little feeder tentacles and brings his mouth to it.pretty weird, i have him resting on the sandbed now?because he was knocked off his rock.still waitin on better camera :/

Archived