Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MR AQUA 12g LONG

viplok

i figure i posted in the wrong section so there is the link to the recent post

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=299338

Hi, i am new to the form so is to the hobby, my tanks have just been established for two month and i am getting addicted to this hobby. here some pic of my MR aqua 12 long. this is a wonderful tank. as the tank is maturing i would love to get some comment and feed back about my setup, Thanks guys

Filtration

Aquac Nano Remora

DIY HOB sump 3gallon

Circulation

Mp10es

Light

DIY 10x 3w led 5 royal blue 5 19000k

Live Stock

2 Occellaris clown

1 Torch coral

1 Duncan coral

1 Eagle eye Zoa

1 Sun set Monti

IMG_3008Tank.jpg

IMG_2987Tank.jpg

IMG_2992Tank.jpgIMG_3002Tank.jpgIMG_3003Tank.jpgIMG_3004Tank.jpg

IMG_3006Tank.jpg

IMG_3007Tank.jpgIMG_3008Tank.jpg

Very nice! Can I get a better look at that sump? Got any picture of it? I have almost the same capacity tank and I've been wanting to do a DIY sump.

Otherwise it looks great, thanks! Beautiful lighting.

Very nice! Can I get a better look at that sump? Got any picture of it? I have almost the same capacity tank and I've been wanting to do a DIY sump.

yah i will post the sump tmr thanks for the comment

• 1 month later...

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

sorry for the extremely late post. i have been working on another sump. i took this out =P

New head on the duncan coral after 1 month. somehow my duncan coral have so many tentacles any idea why?

IMG_0095.JPG

Here is the current setup after adding a eshopp pf-300 overflow box. and 20 more wat of led. 8000k and 5 more royal blue

IMG_0094.JPG

Have a batch of corals coming thursday. will post more pic after i get it. =]

great looking tank! i am considering a new tank and was looking at the ADA 60F but i like the dims on this one!

duncans naturally have a lot of tentacles. more and more heads will pop out near the main head and it will become a huge ball of tentacles! LoL

New head on the duncan coral after 1 month. somehow my duncan coral have so many tentacles any idea why?

IMG_0095.JPG

Here is the current setup after adding a eshopp pf-300 overflow box. and 20 more wat of led. 8000k and 5 more royal blue

IMG_0094.JPG

Have a batch of corals coming thursday. will post more pic after i get it. =]

great looking tank! i am considering a new tank and was looking at the ADA 60F but i like the dims on this one!

duncans naturally have a lot of tentacles. more and more heads will pop out near the main head and it will become a huge ball of tentacles! LoL

watch out for the MP10s and select crush coral only never never buy fine sand in a shallow tank. the sandstorm create by the mp10 is a pain in the a$$

Looking good.

Just wanted to point out that those look clown fish look to be Occellaris, not True Percs.

Still very nice though.

• 5 weeks later...
Any updates? Im thinking of this tank, how do you like the depth?

check my link in my signature that's the new threat

Archived