Cultivated Reef

Close

austinp

I finally got my hands on an AI Sol blue for my Solana, but have decided I want an ATI.

I have a year old AI SOL blue with controller. In good condition. I have all the boxes and paper work for the controller and light.

I will post pictures shortly.

Looking to trade for an 8 bulb 24" ati powermodule for another build i have going on. or will sell

I am in orlando and will ship

What's the price?

I appologize for not posting a price, a lot of people have pm'd regarding price. The asking price is 400$ plus shipping or 415$ shipped in US

OBO

PayPal is accepted

I have an ATI over my Solana now and love it. I was gunna use 2 ai sols over my 90 cube I'm building but I think I want an ATI over that as well.

Don't get me wrong the ai sol, is a killer and sleek fixture. The controller for the fixture is awesome as well

Thank you.

I am more than willing to answer any question through pm. I usually get back in a few minutes. Also please check my feedback (I'm not new to the forum and only here for a sale)

I'm in the orlando area. Sorry but 36" wouldnt work.

BUMP

Price lowered ---400$ paypal'd gets you an AI sol blue with controller shipped/insured to your door in the US (lower 48)

I'm in the orlando area. Sorry but 36" wouldnt work.

BUMP

Price lowered ---400$ paypal'd gets you an AI sol blue with controller shipped/insured to your door in the US (lower 48)

list on reef2reef. it will sell instantly for that price. i promise

... Really dont understand the logic of going BACK to 10 year old tech... I just personally dont see it.

That's why no one asked for your opinion.

list on reef2reef. it will sell instantly for that price. i promise

Bunch of cheap a$$ Tweens on here with too much time on their hands.

Bump for a sale. If I were in the market I'd buy it from you! And for what it's worth, I may be doing the same thing after a while.

Archived