Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

SOLD: NanoBox 14 LED Unit + Ryujin Controller

Deleted User 6

Deleted User 6

One of Dave Fason's finest piece of works! I've got $500 in this light, but I'm letting it go for $400 shipped (firm, for now). Dave gave me a deal on this one when I bought it, and I'm passing that along to one of you. They're now $600 new (w/ controller).

First the pics - these are true to life:

i-8XC3C84-L.jpg

i-SjJFLJ3-L.jpg

i-ffG6Tnk-L.jpg

Specs:

CUSTOM 14 LEDs: 4 white, 8 royal blue, 1 deep red, 1 light blue

First Gen Ryujin Controller - Note: When Dave's new controller is complete, this light comes with a FREE upgrade to the new controller! Dave has graciously decided to extend a promise he made to me to the buyer of this light. The current controller has a slight time lag that causes it to come on a few minutes later each day. I just unplug/replug the controller once a week to reset it. Controller does sunrise/sunset, clouds, and storms. Currently, one bank of royal blue LEDs can only be turned on/off (at full strength) due to the last LED upgrade being made for the new controller. Once the new controller is connected, that bank of blues will be dimmable and tied into the sunrise/set features. Right now, I've just been leaving them off with no noticeable color/brightness difference (see pics).

Dave's new top-secret diffuser material - cuts back on shimmer and blends the colors beautifully

Built-in Fan

If you have any other more specific questions, let me know. I (or Dave, lol) will answer them.

http://reefbuilders.com/2011/09/02/nanobox-led-reef-light/

Deleted User 6

Thanks guys. Know what? In the interest of solidarity with the Occupy NanoReef.com'ers, the price is now $375. That's like free shipping! Who's up for a gropehug and a rousing rendition of kum-bay-ya?

Deleted User 6

Shipping to Germany will probably cost a zillion dollars.

But if you're serious, PM me the address and I'll estimate shipping cost just to see. I might have to charge you more that $375.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived