inTank Media Baskets

Lots of Nano Equipment!

VtheMaestro

I'll be doing a lot of travelling in the near future and it's going to be too much work to maintain my 7.5g tank. I'm selling all of the equipment from my build. All of the items are very slightly used (Everything was purchased new and the tank has only been up for 2 months)

Buyer pays least expensive flat rate USPS shipping on items.

Pics of everything can be seen in my build thread

Eheim Jager TruTemp 50 Watt Fully Submersible UL Approved Heater $15

Aqua Clear 70 Hang-On-Back Power Filter with Aquaclear 20, 30, & 50 impellers $30

Intank AQUACLEAR 70 MEDIA BASKET $30

Ecoxotic Panorama Pro LED Module 24V- 19 Watt 12K White/445nm Blue with 24V 60 Watt Transformer $110

Autotopoff.com custom nano kit. 0.5" Nano Mounting Bracket + Single Shield Controller + Toms Aqualifter Pump $40

Glazer nano overflow for AC70 $15

The Mr Aqua 7.5g tank is also available for local pickup in the Atlanta, GA area.

surgicalsense

Would you be willing to sell the Ecoxotic Pro without the transformer? I just ordered mine, go figure :happy:

... and if so, what would you part with it for with shipping?

Thank you :)

Is the 10w submersible light that you got to go with the media basket up for sale too?

forgot all about that. yes. 10 bucks plus shipping.

Would you be willing to sell the Ecoxotic Pro without the transformer? I just ordered mine, go figure :happy:

... and if so, what would you part with it for with shipping?

Thank you :)

i'm headed to the post office now. I'll figure out the shipping cost then give you an exact price. what's your zip code?

surgicalsense
i'm headed to the post office now. I'll figure out the shipping cost then give you an exact price. what's your zip code?

... The light without the transformer. What would be the difference in your price quote please.

forgot all about that. yes. 10 bucks plus shipping.

Let me know what shipping on it would be to 85027 (since you're heading to the PO anyways lol). Thanks much.

Let me know what shipping on it would be to 85027 (since you're heading to the PO anyways lol). Thanks much.

5.20 bucks flat rate

... The light without the transformer. What would be the difference in your price quote please.

85 shipped

5.20 bucks flat rate

85 shipped

Heck, I'm local and was eyeballing your light + transformer, if surgicalsense opts not to go for it. It looks like it'd do the trick for my in-progress Eheim 9-gallon build <thread pending>.

I even have the legos from my son's kits to duplicate your mounting fixture, seeing as I can't find any trace of the metal ones from Ecoxotic.

You going to be at the ARC meeting tomorrow?

Heck, I'm local and was eyeballing your light + transformer, if surgicalsense opts not to go for it. It looks like it'd do the trick for my in-progress Eheim 9-gallon build <thread pending>.

I even have the legos from my son's kits to duplicate your mounting fixture, seeing as I can't find any trace of the metal ones from Ecoxotic.

You going to be at the ARC meeting tomorrow?

Wasn't planning on it, but I can be if you want it.

surgicalsense
5.20 bucks flat rate

85 shipped

Total cost for shipping including the light 85 only? Original box, papers, any of that stuff included?

Brand new it runs $89 ... and how long did you use the lighting?

sorry all! yesterday was my birthday so i haven't been checking the thread or my pm's. The only thing left is the ac70, lemme check to see who got first dibs.

Already bought and paid for yesterday afternoon lol :P

its on the way. sent it that evening

Total cost for shipping including the light 85 only? Original box, papers, any of that stuff included?

Brand new it runs $89 ... and how long did you use the lighting?

the light is only about a month old. Apparently I can still return it and the transformer for full price. The post office is closer than the lfs, so let me see what offers I have in my pm's before I say yes or no. hold please...

Archived