FS Multiple Things From Anthony

Builder Anthony

Builder Anthony

My tanks photos and thread..........Link

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=267313

DSCF1583-3.jpg

DSCF1584-2.jpg

DSCF1565-2.jpg

I have some things i need to frag or get rid of all together.The coral on the left i wouldnt recomend for any pico because it throws out sweepers around 4 to 5 inches.Its the green coral and is around 7x 4.5 inches.I can either frag it to a price you want or i could sell the entire peice for 70.

DSCF1578-1.jpg

The acan enchinta in the back seems to be a good grower and seems like a stable peice.Same thing here i can frag a peice off to how much you want or i could sell the entire thing for 70 but i would cut a one headed frag of it off for myself.It has a bluesish green to its rings when growing and has orange eyes.Thats the blueish purple peice thats pretty big like the same size as the green one.

The blueish plate i can frag up to 3/4 of that.This ones a real nice lightish blue probally my favorite in the tank.

DSCF1562-3.jpg

Tangerine mushrooms 10 bucks each

DSCF1563-4.jpg

One head of the lobophylia for 12.50 only one head for sale

DSCF1577-1.jpg

DSCF1622-3.jpg

Only one head of blue candy cane is for sale 8 bucks

DSCF1606-4.jpg

These small frags 4 dollars for the peach leathers

DSCF1525-5.jpg

Purple zoas 3 bucks a polyp ill sell up to 10.They are already fraged by my crab.

DSCF1673-1.jpg

Neon daisys 1 dollar per polyp I have some on plugs already

DSCF1524-9.jpg

Kenya tree frag small portion 5 bucks its healing right now from a asteria eating its foot so i might have to wait on fraging it.

DSCF1535-5.jpg

3 inch peice of branching sponge 3 bucks.

I have some extra measureing needles in ml for 2 bucs each i use mine for a feeding tube.

DSCF1506-5.jpg

I also have a bottle of garlic i bought for 20 but ill sell it for ten i just dont like the stuff.

one head of candy cane 5 bucks

DSCF1655-1.jpg

And i have a bunch of differnt sized frags of this leather.Some on frags some lose some like everywhere lol 5-10 frags 10 dollar ones are like 3 inches with arms this is a old shot but a one that really cacthes the color.It floureces like this during the light cycle.Good grower too.

DSCF1524-3.jpg

DSCF1522-6.jpg

Builder Anthony

Oh and some green zoas 1 dollar each theres some red macro algae in there too for like 1.25 cents.It red and white not a easily found macro algae.

DSCF1634-2.jpg

Ill be getting a shipment in friday of these and i can frag some things off of them also.

3 dollars per polyp only a few for sale

e_10-06-43-1-1.jpg

10 bucks only a few for sale i have a single mushroom in my tank already of this color and it does well under leds.Not all mushrooms in my opinion do well under leds.So it shouldnt bleach or lose color.

e_10-12-27-1.jpg

15 a head grow and handle like candy canes.

e_10-11-14-1.jpg

could you see if this sounds like it would work in a beginner pico tank?

1 tangerine mushroom (10)

10 neon daisies (10)

5 purple zoas (15)

if you really need to get rid of a leather ill buy the smallest ones you have, but don't really want to pay more than 50 after shipping since this is my first coral purchase

how would i go about feeding them? do i have to feed them manually or do i add supplements to the water?

could i actually change that tangerine mushroom to one of those at the bottom of the page that's 10 bucks. they look really cool

Builder Anthony

For 50 i can give you a frag of the peach leather and the green leather along with all the other corals.I think you have 18 watt lighting in your tank if i remember but i cant remember if you finished your cycle.All those corals should stay alive in your tank.They arent too picky.I can hold things if you want because i wasnt planning on selling all my things anyway.

is that 50 after shipping, cause that's what i was worried about. if you'll do those two frags plus the corals i mentioned then ill definitely do that.

so to be clear:

1 of the pink/green dotted mushroom

10 neon daisies

5 purple zoas

1 peach leather

1 green leather

52$ including shipping to pittsburgh

if this sounds good, PM me your paypal and ill make a deposit

Builder Anthony

OK well it looks like you changed things a little the mushroom you want is the purple one with green dots instead of the tangerine

so to be clear:

1 of the pink/green dotted mushroom

10 neon daisies

5 purple zoas

1 peach leather

1 green leather

52$ including shipping to pittsburgh

Yes thats fine ill pm you the paypal number once im ready to ship.But ill have to frag things tommrow so it wont ship until monday.I figure that should give time for things to be in good shape to ship because you dont want to frag things and stick them in a container for three days of shipping you want the wounds of things to be healed up otherwise they will slime up and muck up the water.I have the leathers already fraged and the mushroom ill just cut the rock so it wont be hurt.Ill send.The zoas ill just have to cut along with the cloves but the cloves heal real quick.So i guess monday will be the day of purchase.Probally not a bad idea anyway since you have a new tank.

could i add one of those feeding tubes and well round it out to 55? and if you don't mind could you give me some tips on how to add them to my tank and how to feed them? i appreciate the help

Builder Anthony

I could add one in but you wont need it for these corals.

The mushroom your getting you can spot in my tank by the pulseing xeing in a top shot.Its in pretty bright light but i think if the light was a little less it would be ok to but the color hasnt faded on it and when i first recieved it it was darkened from shipping but after being in the spot it is now all the color has returned and its grown a little.

The cloves your going to get you will want to put in a decent flow to keep algae from growing on them.They do well in bright light as well and they grow quicker that way but you have to dodge the algae that might form on them.Thats why you want them in the flow.

The purple zoas are real hardy they been in low light high light attacked by asteria stars and even ran in a waterchange jar with no heater with a little cold and there still fine.

The green leather does good in high light to thats where you will want to keep it if you want to see the green everyday otherwise it will turn sort of peachish.But the color floureces once you blast it with light and easily comes back.

The peach coral isnt to picky any light range is aceptable but higher light makes it grow faster.

The only coral that you may want to feed is the mushroom but i never fed mine anything so you will have to experiment with differnt foods to see if it eats.it may not eat at all.Especially after shipping.

When you get yourt corals in dont dump the water in there because the corals will probally send off some mucus because of being bounced around in shipping.

Builder Anthony

Edina MN 45.50 Plus 8 dollars shipping priority mail

Boulderopalhunter2008@gmail.com is my paypal

Please post things heres its kinda busy and i can only send out like 1 message on nanoreefs every 2min

Edina MN 45.50 Plus 8 dollars shipping priority mail

Boulderopalhunter2008@gmail.com is my paypal

Please post things heres its kinda busy and i can only send out like 1 message on nanoreefs every 2min

OK. Payment on the way. Still planning on shipping on Monday?

Payment Sent :)

Builder Anthony

Brunibball heres the stuff i fragged im still waiting on the yellow cloves.Heres things so far.30 dollars shipped

DSCF1511-7.jpg

DSCF1513-5.jpg

5 polyps ordered theres 7 two in the back you cant see

DSCF1506-6.jpg

3 ordered theres a few more on there

DSCF1507-4.jpg

Candy canes behind the leather

DSCF1509-3.jpg

Just fraged your single polyp theres 3 because it was the only way to frag it safely

DSCF1508-1.jpg

Builder Anthony

ceberglof 50 shiped

DSCF1511-7.jpg

DSCF1513-5.jpg

The lobophylia had no problems but the blue candy cane i would have liked to have a longer stem on it.Should still tuck into a hole though.Its one of the bigger heads

DSCF1514-4.jpg

The mushroom also has a baby on it.Maybe ill pick another one off that other rock coming in because this ones in the display.

DSCF1516-2.jpg

I fraged these yesterday because someone said they wanted 6 but never paid so instead of 5 youll get 6.There still a bit ticked off.I was bumping them up front for a picture to.They normally have that whiteish outside you can tell in the first post picture.It looks sick but ill take another picture when its settled.

DSCF1515-5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived