Cultivated Reef

Pods or something to make me cry?

Eisernes

Hopefully you can see them. There are about 20 little black specs on the front glass after adding chaeto They are very tiny and do not appear to be moving.

011-1.jpg

i hate it when people start a hobby and dont immediately know everything, esecially when they dont have dslrs like the rest of the hugepostclub.

Deleted User 6

i hate it when people go all internet srs business.

and also 500 id threads with blurry, unintelligible pictures.

help me, help you. help me.....help you.

The only two I could make out (I think) They are pods (of some sort) they are in my tank too.

Ignore the "elite" photo nazis some of us just do not have the cameras nor the "skills" they have for Aquatic Photography.

Congrats, you made the Hall of Shame! :P

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry3494421

Well Mr. Kodak, if I was taking a picture of a white rock it would have been in focus. Instead, I was taking a picture of the black spots on the glass which, while small, are in focus. If you had gotten past your forum spam ADD to read a post instead of just looking at pictures you probably would have known that. Maybe one day I will buy a $1000 camera that will live up to your standards but until then this is what you get. The proper response would have been nothing at all. Thank you for bringing attention to my thread so that Emisis could help me out with some actual insight.

Orange Crush

Hey Danny boy...I have no problem with your blurry pics thread, but don't link to it from other threads like this one kthx :flower:

All Point and shoot cameras have macro, even my cell phone does. Try that when taking close up pictures, flower symbol, flash off.

Deleted User 6
Hey Danny boy...I have no problem with your blurry pics thread, but don't link to it from other threads like this one kthx :flower:

no problem OC. i don't need a separate thread to point out how bad some pics are.

Orange Crush
no problem OC. i don't need a separate thread to point out how bad some pics are.

You know what I mean! Be semi-nice. Kthx. "Dude your pic sucks no one can tell wtf that is" is acceptable. Drop the sarcasm maybe? idk what I'm getting at. It's early.

Archived