ReefCleaners.org

45G Cube Video

PRReef

NewZealandReefie

Nice colours, very clean looking :happy:

The movement of the leathers etc in the middle is really nice.

Scape looks like a blob of rock though IMO

Nice colours, very clean looking :happy:

The movement of the leathers etc in the middle is really nice.

Scape looks like a blob of rock though IMO

thank you :happy:

Nice colors looks good but your scape looks like a blob of rock.LOL I like how the comments start out nice then smack across the face. I think your tank is beautiful. I am a leather coral freak. I would not change 1 thing about your tank. Give yourself a pat on the back half of the tanks on nano reef could not compare to yours.Ow and very nice video. ;)

NewZealandReefie

Unfortunate you read it like that. Personally, I value people pointing out what they like and offering criticism.

I could easily have put the bit about the scape first, then my comment wouldn't have ended with a 'smack across the face' as you say but then I guess you would have said I was just trying to soften the blow or some ####.

And sorry but are we on NR all happy clappy sunny bunnies like RC now?

I'm sure PRReef can stick up for themselves or ask me not to comment. I genuinely do like their reef.

Nice colors looks good but your scape looks like a blob of rock.LOL I like how the comments start out nice then smack across the face. I think your tank is beautiful. I am a leather coral freak. I would not change 1 thing about your tank. Give yourself a pat on the back half of the tanks on nano reef could not compare to yours.Ow and very nice video. ;)

Thank you very much :D :D I love leathers too, the only problem is they grow really fast and take a lot of space. The scape looks better in person.

• 1 month later...

Archived