Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Picotope w/ 2x18W Satellite PC and AC 70

zooman72

Well, time to sell this as I have moved its contents into a PicoAquariums MantaRay 12...it is the standard 3g Picotope with the "coveted" 2x18W PC Current Satellite w/ moonlight and also an AquaClear 70 HOB with a plexi baffle (will also include the unused media basket in case one does not like my baffle and wants to make their own) that was used for a refugium. There is also a Lexan top that I "made" to cut down on evaporation, and it really did.

The light works well except the bulbs will need to be replaced soon (8+ months usage), and their is no heater included, nor the original Pico 9W light. I used a JBJ NanoGlo LED for the refugium, but it is currently on my Manta 12 (as is the heater). The AC 70 has the standard impeller, but it is missing one blade to slow the flow a little (can be replaced for $3 if needed).

Everything works and the tank does not leak. Asking $150 plus shipping for everything, and would rather just sell it as one set. Thanks for looking, Aaron.

post-6484-1311554898_thumb.jpg

Seriously, I thought people would be offering you $$ left and right for just the light alone. That thing used to be like gold!

Me and you both!

I guess I "missed the boat" so to speak...bummer...hate to see it just lying in the basement...

Definitely had better colors with this light over the tank than the LED's I am using now on the MantaRay 12, but the LED's took up less room so I went with the switch....

Another bump.....how about $140 shipped for everything?

Shipped? dang thats a great deal. shipping alone is like 35 dollars. someone jump on this.

The key is to just get it without telling her beforehand, and then simply deal with the consequences afterwards - trust me, I do that sort of thing all the time, and she tends to soon move on to something new that I did to displease her pretty quick...

Of course, it is my second marriage, so tread carefully depending on her ability to harbor ill thoughts...

Archived