Top Shelf Aquatics

BOOSTLED Par30 SOLDY TO KGOLDY

BillyMays

Used for 3 months on my planted tank. Light cycle was: on one day for 9 hours off the next. Plenty Of life left. Also comes with paper lantern socket and cord for plug and play action lol. $60 shipped

want to see the sockets check my videos out on youtube search: quesadilla247 you'll see the ones I use over my 20g

really no one wants the led light!!!

Thats $10 off new, plus whatever it would cost to ship. Including a $12 plug and play hanging socket aswell! dont miss out :)

interested, but you have a clip of them over your planted tank? i'm interested if they'll look right on my fw planted tank. thanks

Yes the all white 7000k 90degree optics. Good for a fuge or planted tank and it will last a very long time

All pms replied no takers light still available

Morning bump... Where did all the fuge fanatics go? Covers a 12x12 area perfect for that nano fuge or macro tank

imag0178aq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Few pms here and planted tank but no takers... Come on people lets buy some lumens!

Also looking for trades let me know what ya got!

It will clean your house it will clean your dog! BoostLed Par30's will even lie to you wife by telling her LEDS are an instant cure for muffin tops@!!!11 one!!!1

$50 shipped :) this might make all you on the edge of deciding yay or nay! TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Ok So ive got some offers for $45... $5 less then what Im asking :) just $5 little doll hairs on an already discounted light. And after I respond to your pms with im not going any lower you just brush me off and walk away.... Dont wana spend that extra $5 because you think you can just try and get stuff cheaper... So in an effort to counter the kittenbaggyism I will in fact be the bigger bag of kittens and bring the price down to $45, but all of you that shot me down with my $5 more asking price can just go pay full price for one and the socket/plug. So price dropped to $45 for those that didnt try to save themselves $5 more on an already great price.

mastahluong
Ok So ive got some offers for $45... $5 less then what Im asking :) just $5 little doll hairs on an already discounted light. And after I respond to your pms with im not going any lower you just brush me off and walk away.... Dont wana spend that extra $5 because you think you can just try and get stuff cheaper... So in an effort to counter the kittenbaggyism I will in fact be the bigger bag of kittens and bring the price down to $45, but all of you that shot me down with my $5 more asking price can just go pay full price for one and the socket/plug. So price dropped to $45 for those that didnt try to save themselves $5 more on an already great price.

Don't you hate that? I know I do! just an FYI kitten box > kitten bag, box holds more :D . GLWS!

I offered $45 today when you were asking $50 and offered to pay right away via paypal..... and I was respectful about it too. But that's cool if you don't want my money.... best of luck with your sale.

I offered $45 today when you were asking $50 and offered to pay right away via paypal..... and I was respectful about it too. But that's cool if you don't want my money.... best of luck with your sale.

Money is the devil.. and for 45 Satans this bulb is yours shipped right to your doorstep. I'll even draw pretty pictures on the box for you to gawk at. But if you pay now! Not only do you pretty pictures, but I'll throw in a toothpick half painted some random color. Its a limited edition toothpick because its not the same as the rest in the box :) and we want you to feel special.

Archived