ReefCleaners.org

JBJ 28 Gal Nano CF (month 2)

JEK-41

Hello All... Looking for a little help I.D.-ing the some of my new growth. I don't know if it is good or bad... White Worm/Tube/Anemone ???? doesn't look to invitint... I have it in two locations... the the Coral I don't know what it is... looks like some type of soft coral...must have been on the Pukani, well "Mostly" dry rock I got from BulkSupply.

Anyway hope Yinnz "That's Pittsburghiz" for you all can help, I will also post some start up and current photo's as well.

Later...

post-64804-1302479338_thumb.jpg

post-64804-1302479359_thumb.jpg

post-64804-1302479378_thumb.jpg

Btw...nice tank set-up...ain't it shocking to find that a mostly dry rock (still LR) will still have life?

Not sure what that tiny thing in the first pic is...the bottom pic looks like worms...could be wrong, though. Do they move any on their own? Speghetti worm maybe.

In the pic of the large setup...down in the bottom left...almost looks like a soft coral, maybe kenya tree.

Btw...nice tank set-up...ain't it shocking to find that a mostly dry rock (still LR) will still have life?

Not sure what that tiny thing in the first pic is...the bottom pic looks like worms...could be wrong, though. Do they move any on their own? Speghetti worm maybe.

In the pic of the large setup...down in the bottom left...almost looks like a soft coral, maybe kenya tree.

Thanks, I was thinking the same (kenya tree).... Lower Left. As for Lower Right, looks like a Long Speghetti Noodle... zig-zagging back and forth, and yes Worm Like.... And the Top looks like the Bottom Right but is under direct Light has parts of it's body disconnected from the rock similar to feeder tentacle's..

Here are some Start-up to Current Pics..yeah and the anemone & fish no long exist due the fact I ordered online, and 10 days into it the Anomome dies... I find it after work floating around, 2 days late the Dwarf Angle dies... and a week late my Clowns that I got from a LFS died of Brooklynella Disease that I imagine the Angle fish was carrying... Anyway I got credit for the stuff I orderd online but took in the #$% on my Clowns...

With that said here are my Set-Up to Current Pic's

Here are the remaining Pics Day 42 and Day 62

Later...

post-64804-1302481839_thumb.jpg

post-64804-1302481859_thumb.jpg

post-64804-1302481880_thumb.jpg

post-64804-1302481898_thumb.jpg

post-64804-1302482035_thumb.jpg

post-64804-1302482053_thumb.jpg

It may have costed some, but perhaps you should have bought your fish from LiveAquaria. Sorry to hear about the Anemone starting the demise of your fish:P When I first started saltwater years and years ago, I had one do that to me. The only survivor was a poor starfish...lol.

If anyone care's... the questionable new growth at the top (middle) was gone today @ lunch time... I believe it was a White Speghetti Worm.... one of my many CUC must have had it for lunch.

I know, I find it strange that I'm the only person replying to you. Eh, you get some days where they're all over your butt, then other days when they could give a rats butt and don't reply. I got a for sale thread like that.

Don't count the speghetti worm of being gone. They like to hide, and as far as I know not any CUC will eat worms.

I know, I find it strange that I'm the only person replying to you. Eh, you get some days where they're all over your butt, then other days when they could give a rats butt and don't reply. I got a for sale thread like that.

Don't count the speghetti worm of being gone. They like to hide, and as far as I know not any CUC will eat worms.

Yeah I don't think anything ate it.... think it just moved. I read on a post somewhere the spaghetti worm signify a healthy tank... who know's tho... people say alot of stuff on the forums

Later...

Archived