Top Shelf Aquatics

Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy BEGINS 4/19

nor_cal_nano

nor_cal_nano

LIST____________________________________________________________________________

1. nor_cal_nano

2. gritchie4

3. Mitch619

4. Bikecafe

5. mooners559 RC

6. Carbone RC

7. Bamm Bamm RC

8. dlee300z RC

9. JMill

10. Delusions RC

11. dubbly

12. chads120 RC

13. IMTHEMANWA3 RC

14. friend of ^ RC

15. miracles38 RC

16. cathoai RC

17. JoeD

18. NanoNewb2011

19. CalmSeasQuest RC

20. jeffm59 RC

21. hionreef RC

22. savageajc

23. Mushroom Boy

24. Hagisan RC

25. angryseahorse

26. soramsu

27. sramos1104 RC

28. javisaman

29. navipro1 RC

30. Unclemoe

31. Andre1000

32. Kentsreef RC

33. gjk RC

34. fishnerd RC

BRS Email and Last Name Received From:____________________________________________

1. nor_cal_nano

2. gritchie4

4. Bikecafe

5. mooners559 RC

6. Carbone RC

7. Bamm Bamm RC

8. dlee300z RC

10. Delusions RC

12. chads120 RC

13. IMTHEMANWA3 RC

14. friend of ^ RC

15. miracles38 RC

16. cathoai RC

17. JoeD

18. NanoNewb2011

19. CalmSeasQuest RC

20. jeffm59 RC

21. hionreef RC

22. savageajc

23. Mushroom Boy

24. Hagisan RC

25. angryseahorse

26. soramsu

27. sramos1104 RC

28. javisaman

29. navipro1 RC

30. Unclemoe

31. Andre1000

32. Kentsreef RC

33. gjk RC

34. fishnerd RC

BRS Group Buy

There is no minimum-to-buy requirements and each individual buyer submits their own order with their account. You will receive the lowest price even if you only purchase one item! The orders are shipped directly from BRS so there's no complicated distribution of everybody's stuff. Also, at the end of the group buy, your BRS account will be changed to that of a "preferred customer" and you will receive a discount on future orders as well. Click for More Info on BRS Group Buy

If you would like to be added to the list, please send me a PM with your last name and BULK REEF SUPPLY account email. You have until the evening of 4/13 to get this information to me. The buy will begin on 4/19 and you should receive an email from BRS that the buy has started. You may then go online and complete your order. This must be done by the following Monday, 4/25.

ALSO, I STILL NEED INFORMATION FROM: Mitch619, JMill, and dubbly. Please send this information as soon as possible. Again, you have until the evening of 4/13 to do so.

Thanks!

Click for More Info on BRS Group Buy

nor_cal_nano

Sure. I was thinking of starting this one up on the 19th or so. I'll put you down for now? Let me know if you change your mind.

Still standard shipping rates and price breaks.

To the OP, change the dates to say 4 instead of 3. AKA April instead of March. It is throwing people off :)

nor_cal_nano
Still standard shipping rates and price breaks.

To the OP, change the dates to say 4 instead of 3. AKA April instead of March. It is throwing people off :)

O ####! No kidding. Thanks buddy. I've been doing that all month... :lol:

No prob. I hope your group does well in terms of things being in stock. Seems like everyone always has something on their wishlist that goes out of stock right when the Group Buy starts!

nor_cal_nano
No prob. I hope your group does well in terms of things being in stock. Seems like everyone always has something on their wishlist that goes out of stock right when the Group Buy starts!

Yeah...they're out of the 24" ATI aquablue that I was looking to get. Looking for a good replacement to order instead.

nor_cal_nano

Updated list.

Hey bikecafe, do you still plan on ordering with the group or should I take you off the list?

Updated list.

Hey bikecafe, do you still plan on ordering with the group or should I take you off the list?

Keep me on the list.

Thx

nor_cal_nano

Great.

It looks like we should have 10 people by the time the group buy starts. Can everyone open a BRS account (if you don't have one already) and send me your account email and last name?

nor_cal_nano

Edited first post. Please read for more information.

I still need last name and BRS account email from: dubbly, JMill, and Mitch619

Archived