inTank Media Baskets

What do you think of this Aquascape?

krug1313

Looks good..nice balance of negative space, caves and shelves. You'll have tons of places to put different kinds of corals. Nice work man, now come do mine :lol:

Thanks everyone! Crappy thing is were moving in a month..lol. Just found out. So I'm taking as many pictures to see if I can duplicate it again. This rock is awesome for aquascaping. This scape literally took 15 min.

Sorry guys forgot to add. It's a 15 gallon long tank. Took down the 40 breeder to go smaller. Thank goodness I'm not having to move the 40 breeder over to the new place..lol

That looks great. Lots of swimming/viewing space and it also looks like you could get some good flow over the rock to help filtration.

puffers4ever
omgomgomg wow! im setting up a new tank about the same size and if it looks half as good as that it will look great. hope that when you move you can set it up like that again.
HecticDialectics

It's a little hard to tell from the pictures, but that just looks like a vertical wall of rock? If so, it's going to make it very hard to arrange corals.

It's a little hard to tell from the pictures, but that just looks like a vertical wall of rock? If so, it's going to make it very hard to arrange corals.

That was my thought; I think it will be hard to arrange corals on that. And hard to clean the back glass

I enjoy less rock wall, more 'going into the tank'. Pull some of that rock off the back wall, make pillars. Or islands. Or.. something.

Archived