Innovative Marine Aquariums

MUSHROOMS FOR SALE

Funktastic Wint

Funktastic Wint

i have never sold livestock online but if people show interest i will try it out.

i have mushroom rocks im selling

heres some pix

im selling for 1$ per head for the red mushrooms and the blue rock with 12-14 heads is 35$

im in CA sacramento 95843

local pickup is fine

014.jpg

013-1.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

lol, that's what happened to my first tank. i got some mushrooms and they just exploded and i just kinda just let it go while focusing on my other tank and thats exactly what it looked like. how much to ship a few to 76014?

Funktastic Wint
lol, that's what happened to my first tank. i got some mushrooms and they just exploded and i just kinda just let it go while focusing on my other tank and thats exactly what it looked like. how much to ship a few to 76014?

i think i would use a flate rate box 11.00

if this is the cheapest.

and i need to find some 40 hr heat packs to get this rollin

if this is the cheapest.

ok so get to rollin :) Id go 20$ for 10 shipped as im in northern cali

if this is the cheapest.

yeah if its eleven dollars shipping i would take five. lemm know if it's fo sho.

Funktastic Wint
yeah if its eleven dollars shipping i would take five. lemm know if it's fo sho.

i got the heat packs.

11$ priority shipping

2$ heat pack

1$ peanuts

14$ to ship + 1$ p/p

discounts on bulk buys

i prolly have a thousand here.

just need to thin out the numbers.

now i just need to set up a pay pal account. is that what most ppl on here use or would u prefer to do something else? like mail or something? idk

Just wanted to add a quick personal experience for seller/buyers. I recently purchased some frags and had them shipped from Cali to Miami. Nice packaging, etc. However, the heat packs melted the frags and they were DOA. Maybe it was fluke or maybe it was the weather, just wanted to let you reefers now that you may not need a heat pack....

Just wanted to add a quick personal experience for seller/buyers. I recently purchased some frags and had them shipped from Cali to Miami. Nice packaging, etc. However, the heat packs melted the frags and they were DOA. Maybe it was fluke or maybe it was the weather, just wanted to let you reefers now that you may not need a heat pack....

Not along the southern route, like the 10

Strongly dissagree. Tinygiant and I did a swap and both used heatpacks. To receive bonechilling water on both ends we both insulated and did a nice packing job. This was a few weeks ago when the weather on the east coast was still freezing but I don't think a heat pack can hurt at all if your above the mason dixin line.

• 2 weeks later...
Funktastic Wint
Yeah. Pretty sure it was a temp ban

hey im back! :D i was banned for a week cuz i was arguing with ppl about background options and told a mod to piss off. :P

hey im back! :D i was banned for a week cuz i was arguing with ppl about background options and told a mod to piss off. :P

and btw a wint isnt something tangible. lol its my nickname.

Archived