Cultivated Reef

FS: Frag tank/SOLANA 25/ heater

ednangel

After serious thought and some family discussions I’ve (we’ve) decided to reduce my tanks to just one. Even thou I tried I could not juggle a full time job, an unemployed wife going to school full time school and three tanks. I don’t have the fanciest equipment but here it is:

Hardware:

1.Visi-Therm 200W (bought it just a week ago) $25

2.Stealth Pro 200W ( yes, those that have been recalled , I would only recommend for use as spare or while doing water changes just in case) $18

3.15 Gallon heater $ 8

4.Hatch and Feed shrimp hatchery (only opened less than a month ago)

http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.com/prod...mp;N=2004+62741

5.Current Solana 25 Gallon with stand $300

6.HQI pendant (disco ball) $150 ($425 SOLANA + Light)

7.30 Gal Frag tank (plumbed) with pine stand. 24*24*12 $150

8.Super buffer DHK (95% full) $10

9.Two part alk additives 60% full $13

10.Custom Flow system almost complete $11 (sorry don't really know what's missing 90% complete)

11.Air valves $3 (free with purchase) (1 more available)

12.Hydrometer $7

13.TBD

All prices are shipped (except for obvious reasons the 2 tanks and light)

Description says it all $15 obo shipped

its about 60% full, i dont use it anymore.

considering its half empty..I'd just give it away to someone...show of a good gesture which will always be appreciated by someone

good luck!

I’ve done this in the past, this thread it's just a shell I’ll be adding more stuff in the morning. Just doing some spring cleaning, might be free with purchase. If not I might just give it to you ;) .

:welcome: to NR

sort of opinionated new guy :lol:

I’ve done this in the past, this thread it's just a shell I’ll be adding more stuff in the morning. Just doing some spring cleaning, might be free with purchase. If not I might just give it to you ;) .

:welcome: to NR

sort of opinionated new guy :lol:

I might need some stuff you wanna sell...though I'm almost set with most stuff....ill keep my eyes peeled!

I'm interested in the 15 gallon heater. Also, I'm looking for an old, crappy powerhead that you might have lying around. Basically, I premix my water for water changes and keep it in a 20 gallon rubbermaid tub. I would like to keep it heated and aerated so it'll be ready to go for my weekly water changes. Thanks!

Archived