SaltCritters.com

FS: inTank BC14 Media Basket

Kaneda215

I've recently done a ton of modifying on my BC14 and need to get rid of a few things that were never used. I'm asking:

$40 shipped for Media Basket (BC14) or best offer. Again this is brand new and in original shipping boxes.

$15 shipped for 2x 2-pack of the Oceanic filters. All 4 are brand new and in original packaging, and I'm pretty sure they fit all biocubes. sold

I will do $55 for both combined. Please PM if pictures are needed, and I'll take some when I get home from work.

Thanks!

$15 plus shipping? I'll take it if you agree

Unfortunately shipping will be $30 only to you though B)

Edit - do you take returns haha?

I take returns if the product is unused. You pay shipping send me an electronic letter (not a PM) if you are interested. Credit or store coupons are offered.

Buh, credit only? I just ordered stuff from your store and I don't think I'll need anything for awhile. You can't do a refund to my payment used?

qwiksilver711
Saturday bump, someone buy the media rack!

I do understand its still in the box and brand new, but I'm not sure that the price is worth it. I would have bought it for like 30-35 shipped maybe, but i'm not the type of guy that is going to low ball someone... Maybe try dropping the price a bit? I'm not trying to be negative on your thread in any way, just offering up possible suggestions to sell quicker. I'm sure if its up here long enough it will sell at current price, but to move it quick, may want to consider price drop

Archived