inTank Media Baskets

FS- 8gal Biocube with Cree LED and InTank Fuge

Gromit1710

Letting go of my old tank system.

I had this running perfectly for over 3 years. It's a great little system that only needs to be refilled and restocked for easy growth of anything ( Even SPS's! )

System Includes:

* 8 gal biocube tank and hood loaded with NanoTuners LED Retrofit kit. This kit was built with Cree's and Meanwell ELN-60-48D Drivers on Variable Voltage adapters to adjust brightness of the Blues and Whites independently. 9 Blues, 9 Whites.

* InTank Media Rack. Perfect for holding a filter, 1/2 unit of Chemi-pure and a lump of Cheato.

* Hydror Flo Deflector

* Mini-Jet 606 pump ( 159 GPH )

* Tab Removed between Chamber 1 and 2

* 50w Heater that fits great in chamber 1

* White LED Goose neck fuge light. The paint has been scrapped off the back of the tank to let the light shine in.

* Heck, I'll even throw in 2 timers.

The floor in Chamber 1 is still present, I never had the need to remove it.

Currently the tank is completely broken down and empty.There is no sand, rock or livestock available with it. The entire package will fit in the passenger seat of any car.

The Fuge light was purchased at Target as a discontinued Item. It's the perfect size and shape to direct light into the chamber where the Cheato is. It is a round, flat head with 24 small LED lights behind a plastic flat cover. I had it taped to the back with a couple pieces of Black Electrical Tape so that when the light was on, you could barely tell from the outside of the tank.

I had the timer on this light set opposite of the normal light cycle. The Cheato grew so good that I had to harvest it every week.

I'm asking $300 Local pickup only. I'll drive anywhere in the valley to meet with a buyer.

The pictures included in this post are of the hood assembly showing the LED configuration and the most recent FTS shot I had of it.

It really is a great little tank and I'll be sad to see it go. I've upsized to a BC29 and only want 1reef tank to deal with. Would also make an amazing frag tank for someone looking to start down that path.

post-39026-1292900220_thumb.jpg

post-39026-1292900227_thumb.jpg

First) omgomgomg for stevie

Second) omgomgomg omgomgomg That's 30 leds for a bc8!!! My bc29 only have 26....

Very nice setup though. I would jump on this if I wasn't broke from holiday shoppings

Whooo.. false alarm.

I was quoting my 29 gal system on the amount of LEDs..

There's actually 9 blues and 9 Whites for a total of 18. Not 30. I'm sorry. It's still more LED than this tank would ever need. I was running the whites at 9v and the blues at 3v. Took all of my corals about a month to adapt after sitting under the stock PC bulbs. Once they did tho... boom!

And why the alarm for Stevie?

Archived