Pod Your Reef

150w metal halide retractable pendant AWESOME!

nano-head

Selling this light i got. I bought this light for a frag tank I setup, the tank was only setup for 2 months then I took it down, so this light only has 2 months of use on it. It hangs from the ceiling and can be raised up and down with the retractable cord. looking to get 125$ shipped or open to trades especially for skimmers or wavemakers, mp10, whatever else you may have.

post-59583-1292348613_thumb.jpg

post-59583-1292348683_thumb.jpg

post-59583-1292348740_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure there is a rule for 1 bump a day. Thing about pendants is they aren't very useful. They only cover so much area because they are so small. And 150w is too much for a smaller tank that this would cover well.

WHAT IS THE ADJUSTABILITY RANGE OF THIS LIGHT? I HAVE 3-4' ABOVE MY TANK

this can be adjusted from 2-5 foot.

Pretty sure there is a rule for 1 bump a day. Thing about pendants is they aren't very useful. They only cover so much area because they are so small. And 150w is too much for a smaller tank that this would cover well.

thanks but I have 2 of these lights. 1 was on frag tank and its the one for sale and the other is on a 14g biocube and does a wonderful job. So im sorry for your bad experiences but these lights do a great job.

would this work wel for a 29g biocube?

this light would be great on any cube tank because they kind of keep the light straight down instead of spread out.

I think this was meant more for a cube tank I had it on a 20 long and only had minimal shadows on the outside.

Archived