ReefCleaners.org

Check out my color-morph!

Mr. Microscope

Mr. Microscope

Not really sure if these are Horizons, or Orange Delights, or what, but check it out! They used to be all white in the middle, then they got yellowish centers on white background (like all the other ones around it), then this one popped up today! I can't believe how orange the center is. It's even more neon than the skirts.

horizonscolormorph20101007.jpg

Here's what they looked like when I first got them.

Horizens.jpg

Wow the original picture looks just like the ones that I just picked up. (The ones in my post you just answered that wern't open yet) Maybe I'll be in for a surprise as well.

They do look neat btw!

the crazy colored centers, i noticed usually pop up randomly in zoa populations. I noticed also that they tend to fade with polyp age unfortunately, but that doesnt necessarily mean that yours will. I notice neon green mouths on some of my eagle eyes, when all the other polyp's mouths are blue, white.

Mr. Microscope
Wow the original picture looks just like the ones that I just picked up. (The ones in my post you just answered that wern't open yet) Maybe I'll be in for a surprise as well.

They do look neat btw!

Thanks!

Yep, you can see these weren't open when I got them. They weren't even open all the way in the store. I got them cause I saw the skirts popping out.

the crazy colored centers, i noticed usually pop up randomly in zoa populations. I noticed also that they tend to fade with polyp age unfortunately, but that doesnt necessarily mean that yours will. I notice neon green mouths on some of my eagle eyes, when all the other polyp's mouths are blue, white.

Cool. I'd love to see a green eye on my eagle eyes. I hope the orange mouth doesn't fade. Thanks for the input.

Yep you got some fire and ices. Looks good.

I've been wondering if they could be F&I. Do you think the middles will get blue?

Mr. Microscope
blue zoas are great!

the skirts seemed to have gotten longer, do you know why that happens?

I think it's due to current. They're in higher flow. I've moved zoas into and out of higher flow areas and notice a difference in skirt length (longer or shorter) within a few weeks.

Archived