Cultivated Reef

Pics of my Biocube

static213

Ok so have been on Nano-Reef for a while now thanks for all the help along the way figured it was about time I start my own thread. Haven't seen anyone with a 18" nova on there Biocube i plan on adding a second soon now that the new bulbs have come out. I have the basic mods done running Chemi Pure and Purigen and also have a refugium in the second chamber.

post-40915-1286001398_thumb.jpg

post-40915-1286001415_thumb.jpg

aquariumdude
Anyone with a 14g biocube have a mess screen top?

I have a 29 with a screen top on the tank. Works good for me. I got the screen that is used for ponds so it doesn't block out the light, but is close enough not to allow fish to go carpet surfing.

i thought so to on the clown i have had him or her three years now has not grown to much doubled in size....i think he has not decided if he is going to be a he or she yet i have a 20h upstairs with a 10gallon that i will probably set up later all for the clown. but i think he will only be around for about another year dont they normally live for about four years.

What you have done with the rockwork looks much better, IMO. How close is the rocks to the back wall. Only asking cuz I was wondering if you have a good flow behind it, thats all.

Like the coraline on the back.

English_Bulldog
dont they normally live for about four years.

i had a pair of gold stripe maroons that lived for 12 years in a 58G. my parents have a pair of maroons that are pushing 20 years old.

man that great when i move i plan on putting him in my 20h with a 10 gallon sump he eats out of my hand....and yes the rocks are not touching the back wall i have good flow... the snails are slowly munching on the back wall its really cool to watch there progress

Archived