Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kuul Zoaz

reeftankguy

This is a cool frag of Zoa's that I bought from Mr. Corals $10 section...

He labeled them "Orange Hornets"

The cool thing is, these were lighter than this when I put them in my tank 3 days ago and have colored up

nice under my 20 CREE's ;)

It has an alternating skirt... The colors have now turned to Black with Reddish Orange tips with solid Black in-between each one…

The center is a Reddish Orange outer ring, Black middle ring with dark Purple/Blue center...

I've renamed them to "KuulZoaz" :P

Picture was taken with my iP4 so its not DSLR quality, but will give you an idea of what they looks like...

KuulZoaz.jpg

I just bought a Nice but Used Nikon D40 DSLR off of Ebay yesterday, so I will get better picks and post them here after I figure out how to use it...

Awesome! a real steal for 10$, lucky you!

This is a cool frag of Zoa's that I bought from Mr. Corals $10 section...

He labeled them "Orange Hornets"

The cool thing is, these were lighter than this when I put them in my tank 3 days ago and have colored up

nice under my 20 CREE's ;)

It has an alternating skirt... The colors have now turned to Black with Reddish Orange tips with solid Black in-between each one…

The center is a Reddish Orange outer ring, Black middle ring with dark Purple/Blue center...

I've renamed them to "KuulZoaz" :P

Picture was taken with my iP4 so its not DSLR quality, but will give you an idea of what they looks like...

KuulZoaz.jpg

I just bought a Nice but Used Nikon D40 DSLR off of Ebay yesterday, so I will get better picks and post them here after I figure out how to use it...

Archived