ReefCleaners.org

Monterey Bay Aquarium Pics

yoshii

OK, first I need to say sorry! Sorry for terrible pictures :( My "camera" does not do well in dim lighting. It makes everything grainy and yucky. And since almost all of the exhibits at MBA at in dim lighting to make everything stand out better, these are pretty bad pics :tears:

Well, if you still want to see them, here you go

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00960.jpg

DSC00959.jpg

DSC00958.jpg

DSC00957.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00945.jpg

DSC00940.jpg

DSC00938.jpg

DSC00937.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

DSC00927.jpg

DSC00923.jpg

DSC00922.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

DSC00914.jpg

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00905.jpg

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00902.jpg

DSC00901.jpg

DSC00898.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00887.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

More coming :P

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE Monterey! Thanks for posting the pics! I hope you had a chance to eat at one of the beach-side cafe's...when we went, there was a harbor seal 3 feet from us on a rock...Absolutely Awesome!

We also took a kayak and just scooted along the shelf for around 3 hours...we saw a ton of dolphins, Albacore tuna, and a pilot whale came and said "hello" by breathing on us. They have HORRIBLE breath, but it was spectacular!

I LOVE Monterey! Thanks for posting the pics! I hope you had a chance to eat at one of the beach-side cafe's...when we went, there was a harbor seal 3 feet from us on a rock...Absolutely Awesome!

We also took a kayak and just scooted along the shelf for around 3 hours...we saw a ton of dolphins, Albacore tuna, and a pilot whale came and said "hello" by breathing on us. They have HORRIBLE breath, but it was spectacular!

Nah, I ate at the Aquarium, but I got a great view of seal and different birds and a nice rainbow after the rain stopped :)

Yeah, I heard recently, there's even more whales! That's so cool! :)

I tried to get a job their twice .. they shot me down...twice :(

Awwww :( Did they say why?

animalmaster6

This looks like the place to be for seahorse, pipefish, etc.

THose are somea wesome ones.

I tried to get a job their twice .. they shot me down...twice :(

You would make an awesome worker though. My tip, is just keep reading up articles on different sites and try it when you know as much as possible. :)

Guest TheBlueLorax

You would make an awesome worker though. My tip, is just keep reading up articles on different sites and try it when you know as much as possible. :)

Thanks for the advice Lol but basically if you don't have a some kind of bachelors degree they don't even look at you its just the way it is -_-

Yeah, but I think it has more temperate exhibits :wub: Seahorses are just so much easier to photograph hahahaha

Yosh ya pics are legit :happydance: .. trying to take pics there Is hard the lightin sucks

Tell me about it!! And I was using a 3.0mp "camera" that is actually a camcorder, but I used the picture mode LOL

animalmaster6

The NE Aquarium has some great temperate setups too. I'll get the videos up tomorrow I hope.

The garden eels I told you about were at Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut. They were with tons of tangs and angels lol.

The NE Aquarium has some great temperate setups too. I'll get the videos up tomorrow I hope.

The garden eels I told you about were at Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut. They were with tons of tangs and angels lol.

Cool :)

There were some at MBA, but I didn't get a good pic of them. Steinhart also had them, they were in part of the HUGE Philippine Coral Reef Tank

Uploading more pics right now still

animalmaster6
There were some at MBA, but I didn't get a good pic of them. Steinhart also had them, they were in part of the HUGE Philippine Coral Reef Tank

I read in CORAL Magazine that they got like 48 of them or something like that. If I go to California I HAVE to got there!!!!!

I read in CORAL Magazine that they got like 48 of them or something like that. If I go to California I HAVE to got there!!!!!

Yeah lol, I didn't try to count them hahaha

You do!! It's awesome! :D

Although, I need to warn you that you should bring something into the rainforest to cool you off because when you're waiting in line on the top level to GET OUT OF THERE, you're going to want to bribe the guy at the elevator to get out asap

animalmaster6

They have such a huge variety there.

I know how that can be. Zoos have them too and :eek: But I don't care, the exhibits are too awesome :lol:

Wow they do have some awesome temperate tanks!

Yep yep! :) More pics coming in a sec

They have such a huge variety there.

I know how that can be. Zoos have them too and :eek: But I don't care, the exhibits are too awesome :lol:

It's awesome B)

Lol omgsh I was like dying

More pics!! omgomgomg

P4110123.jpg

P4110120.jpg

P4110104.jpg

P4110100.jpg

P4110092.jpg

Everyone who is reading this needs to go to CA and look up through the kelp forest when it's raining outside!

And later, when it gets sunny again, looks awesome

P4110082.jpg

P4110078.jpg

P4110077.jpg

P4110074.jpg

Yes, those clams are really that big

P4110071.jpg

those aren't small fish

P4110070.jpg

Couldn't capture the awesomeness of this monti

P4110057.jpg

P4110049.jpg