Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

$155.95 shipped Vortech MP10...share the finding

thewire

Thats probably a better deal than marine depot. They are goinig for $175.01. You get free shipping at marinedepot, but I can imagine shipping would be more than $7

Thats probably a better deal than marine depot. They are goinig for $175.01. You get free shipping at marinedepot, but I can imagine shipping would be more than $7

they are $27 cheaper than Marinedepot

I'm definitely in the market for one and this price tag is very appealing. Is the $50 extra worth it for the ES? or save my money?

daboxbandit
I'm definitely in the market for one and this price tag is very appealing. Is the $50 extra worth it for the ES? or save my money?

Sweet Deal!! Just purchased mine.. This is not the ES as stated above.. However, if so desired, you can upgrade later to the ES with wireless for $84 or just ES for $54 and still be under what it would cost to buy either as a package. After reading so many replies between ES and the normal, the extra feature are cool but def. not needed. I'm saving the extra $$ for other things that I will need..

So the pump isn't changed at all on the ES model? It's the control driver only? That's pretty awesome how I can upgrade later on if I so choose for $50.

nice but are they free shipping too? Reefgeek has better reps though :)

Yup, free shipping. I know several people (me included) that have had a good experience with them. I do like Reefgeek too though, it's where I got my light. :)

daboxbandit
So the pump isn't changed at all on the ES model? It's the control driver only? That's pretty awesome how I can upgrade later on if I so choose for $50.

Pump is the same. It's just the ES module which you can buy from any Vortech dealer.. I'm sure at some point they will have a some kind of sale down the road for the upgrades.. Christmas perhaps? That's not to far off..

Reefmonster
doesnt work for me and when i searched for that pump again it looks like they took the reg mp10 off the website.

They are out of stock, and do not plan to get anymore of that model...It was too good to be true...<sigh>

So do you need two Vortech pumps to get the extra modes? I get the impression you do. Anybody know for sure?

No you do not need 2 pumps to get the new modes although some of the new modes are more effective with multiple pumps.

Ecotech Quick Start Guide

cruzH20polo

I ordered one last night,

I have been in contact with them, they have been more than awesome

great customer service thus far so stoked i stumbled across this last night!!

Archived