Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

A ton of little faces in my live rock...

Ikin Nave

Foxy Cleopatras:

4756471813_6e07c3189f.jpg

Bottom Foxy close up:

4756470941_d2828d7022.jpg

My dog Ginger Mishka...

4763329762_c65c73723f.jpg

...is on my rock also. Right above a Jack-o-lantern.

4757106356_d4ff132883.jpg

A frog & a smiley face:

4756469587_59cf5d9d7b.jpg

And from another angle, I see Tragedy & Comedy

4756469161_5e16e269aa.jpg

Canary:

4757109586_51d543cb1a.jpg

Scream:

4757110026_db54b13aa7.jpg

Oogway, The Three Bears & Mean Kitty on a Jack-O-Lantern

4757102206_45094bdb0d.jpg

u look like that chick from king of queens.. and i don't see it, maybe I'm just not high nuf to see it.

Yeah I get that a lot.

If you follow the link they are tagged and it may be easier to see. Maybe you just need to smoke some of this instead.

u look like that chick from king of queens.. and i don't see it, maybe I'm just not high nuf to see it.

leah remini is so hot. I thought ikin nave looks more like snookie though

Snookie?!

No, no crackpipe, either.

I get called snookie, a crackhead, and an orange salesperson. Wow what a friendly place I've found.

Bonsai1963

I get the faces. I see them in the ceramic tile I put down in the bathroom.

I just never looked for them in my rock. Maybe I should. If I find Liv Tyler

I'll be good to go...heaven bound for Liv I've found.

Bet you like clouds too...

Nice clean rock, good luck

snookie??? nehhhhh and that chick deserved to get punched in the face. That show is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Snookie?!

No, no crackpipe, either.

I get called snookie, a crackhead, and an orange salesperson. Wow what a friendly place I've found.

someone saying you look like snookie is not the same thing as being called snookie. whats this orange business you speak of?

someone saying you look like snookie is not the same thing as being called snookie. whats this orange business you speak of?

lol you're right! But I don't want to look like her either. hahaha

Just some idiot in the chat room here this morning that saw my picture and after noticing I'm Hispanic started making comments about me selling oranges on the side of the road. Then came the N word and C word and the S word...all derogatory comments about race/ethnicity. Pissed me off.

In any case...I saw the faces off the drugs then smoked a joint and saw even more.

lol you're right! But I don't want to look like her either. hahaha

Just some idiot in the chat room here this morning that saw my picture and after noticing I'm Hispanic started making comments about me selling oranges on the side of the road. Then came the N word and C word and the S word...all derogatory comments about race/ethnicity. Pissed me off.

In any case...I saw the faces off the drugs then smoked a joint and saw even more.

You're kidding! Here on N-R???? And I thought we had a bunch of high class people here!!!

Yeah :) Look up at the main menu bar...between "Gallery" and "Sponsors"

Well son of a ... I guess there is... all this time and I've never clicked on it. Guess I'm just too scared. :scarry:

lol welcome to NR!, I wonder how many faces i'll see in my tank after a joint and some of my home grown salvia... well we'll see tomorrow. :happydance:

Well son of a ... I guess there is... all this time and I've never clicked on it. Guess I'm just too scared. :scarry:

NR chat is overrated imo, noone is ever actually talking in there when I go in. or its lgreen ranting bout something. NCRA chat is much cooler ;).

@Pickle010 - With good reason! I won't go in there again!

@Markushka - let me know. I appreciate that sort of thing. lol

Archived