Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Eagle Eye Zoa, Blue/Green Zoa w/blue paly combos

TinyGiant

Located in Rochester, NH

Willing to ship.

Priority $14 (continental USA only)

USPS Overnight $27 (continental USA only)

paypal ID 3mrhythm@tinygiantclothing.com

just Post here letting me know you are sending payment so we can keep track of it :)

here is what i have left

Eagle Eyes:

3-Large (20ish+ polyps) $20 ea

4- small (10ish polyps) $10ea

Blue/Green Zoa/Blue paly Combos

2- There are 5-10 polyps of each type on the rock (not glued they naturally propagated together) $25

Daisy Polyps:

1- 12ish head frag of daisy polyps. they spread quick and do really well. $25

Sold/pending list:

1 large- badfish816

1 Small- claw

2- large (local sale)

1- large Jbs77

4-small local

1-large local

I just fragged them up so they arent all open at the moment. but here is a picture i found from the net that looks just like them:

IMG_0825.jpg

Here are the actual Pictures(took pictures of day and night) (no photoshop funny business)

The nano is lit by 9w of cool white LED and 6w of actinic LED..

The pictures i took dont do them justice. The atinic light on these zoas almost burns a hole in your retina lol

Day:

IMG_6655.jpg

Night

IMG_6665.jpg

IMG_6668.jpg

IMG_6669.jpg

Daisy Polyps:

IMG_64891.jpg

Whole Tank

IMG_6674.jpg

Attached are the zoa/paly combo rocks

post-52381-1277173475_thumb.jpg

post-52381-1277173496_thumb.jpg

I work tomorrow and can grab some styro, bags and i'll grab a couple heat packs on my way home so i can get a weight.

chances are priority will be about $10-$12 (flat rate box) and overnight will be $25-30

usually that is what it would come to.

thanks!

the zoas are pretty tough I might be able to custom build a box that would work with an overnight envelope.. which would reduce overnight costs to about $20 i think :)

i wish i had some O2 i would pack the zoa dry :) thats always fun. lol

I posted some shipping prices. I think i make it work in most cases with the prices above :)

prices include paypal fees too.

i'll take the 30ish one. let me know final price. 2 day shipping should be fine. i have never had a problem with it. thanks.

i'll take the 30ish one. let me know final price. 2 day shipping should be fine. i have never had a problem with it. thanks.

Sounds good I will pm you the total and my paypal addy :

all who purchased were shipped :)

I replied to the email you sent payment from with tracking information.

Thanks! LMK how they arrive!

Thanks Chris! Got them today. Nice job on the packing too, there was plenty of duct tape ;) A TON more heads than I expected, I guess I never realized what ten would look like after staring at my cluster of three and a loner zoa/paly... I'll put pictures up on my thread as soon as they open up.

Thanks again!

awesome! I cant wait till my mother colony gets big enough frag again. One of the coolest things i found when cracking the colony apart was a clam nested in the rock covered on both sides with the zoa.

when they open check them out under the actinic. I will start a tinygiant feedback thread and give you the link.

i hate buying 2-3 polyp frags. lol they feel like you get jipped. i would rather sell frags with more polyps and actually add color to the tank :)

I have to say I love your attitude!! The smaller frags were freebies that came out of a piece of LR. Your frag was the first purchased coral to start my colorful zoa collection and I think I'm going to be pretty happy! Thanks again and I'd love to leave feedback. PM me he link.

i just added the link to my sig :)

I am going to try to get ahold of some other zoa rocks. If i sell the 5 i put on consigment at a local shop i will grab another rock. I found a "radioactive green(dragon eyes)" that i wouldnt might getting to frag :)

I have two super red center ones but they just arent spreading very fast.

if anyone has a feedback thread they want posted on lmk. i couldnt find any for those who purchased from me thus far.

Located in Rochester, NH

Willing to ship.

Priority $14 (continental USA only)

USPS Overnight $27 (continental USA only)

paypal ID 3mrhythm@tinygiantclothing.com

just Post here letting me know you are sending payment so we can keep track of it :)

idk what weird name the net calls them right now but here is what i have

I have 12 frags to start.

Whats left: All Out! hopefully more to come :)

0- Small (10ish Polyps) $10 ea

0-Large (30ish Polyps) $20ea

Sold/pending list:

1 large- badfish816

1 Small- claw

2- large (local sale)

1- large Jbs77

4-small local

1-large local

1 Small- RedMan25xl

1-small- cthumphr

I just fragged them up so they arent all open at the moment. but here is a picture i found from the net that looks just like them:

IMG_0825.jpg

Here are the actual Pictures(took pictures of day and night) (no photoshop funny business)

The nano is lit by 9w of cool white LED and 6w of actinic LED..

The pictures i took dont do them justice. The atinic light on these zoas almost burns a hole in your retina lol

Day:

IMG_6655.jpg

Night

IMG_6665.jpg

IMG_6668.jpg

IMG_6669.jpg

Whole Tank

IMG_6674.jpg

got mine today too. some already started to open. also with the big rock came two smaller frags. i appreciate it man. i will leave some feed back tomorrow. i can't keep my eyes open right now. lol

thanks badfish glad it worked out well!

cthumphr- could one more :) so yes.

i think this will be the last one if you get it. :)

Thanks!

awesome. I will wait to ship till monday so we dont have the chance of it sitting on a sunday.

thanks!

Archived