Innovative Marine Aquariums

Contest... Prize: Maxi mini!

Tigahboy

Contest Rules: First person to post all of the following items in this thread gets a FREE pink maxi mini nem (pictured below):

1. an FTS of every single tank I have ever set-up;

2. the date I first filled my 35g with saltwater; and

3. the date of my upcoming wedding.

See below for additional terms and conditions of this contest.

Prize:

Tank418.jpg

Terms & Conditions: You pay for shipping, new styrofoam box, and any other items necessary to ship this maxi mini to your location (the "Shipping Expense"). Payment for the Shipping Expense must be received in full via paypal prior to shipping the maxi mini. If shipping to your location via usps overnight is not an option, fedex standard overnight (which is a lot more expensive) will be the method of shipping. I will ship whenever I am free, so you must be available to receive at one of my designated shipping dates. If you are located in an area with extreme weather, I may, in my sole discretion, rescind this offer and award the maxi mini to another participant. If you are a douche, I reserve the right to rescind this offer and award it to the another participant. I make no representations or guarantees as to live arrival. If no one is able to post all items required to win the prize, then I will award the prize to the contestant with the most posted items or the best response. By entering this contest, you are hereby waiving any and all claims against me for damages, personal injury, emotional distress, or any other type of loss arising out of or in connection with this contest and prize.

Jacob. :bowdown:

I've been looking for some of those photos too! Thanks.

You definitely win. So PM me your address and I'll get you a quote for shipping.

Sweeeeeet. Haha. Alrighty, sending PM now...:)

I got that one, its the one right below the cigs ;)

I was giving you grief for not showing the upper tank :)

(mostly just bitterness for you being so much faster than me.

lakshwadeep
:lol: At first I thought the third requirement was for the answerer to post their own wedding date. I was really confused when jacobnano replied.
:lol: At first I thought the third requirement was for the answerer to post their own wedding date. I was really confused when jacobnano replied.

Doesn't everyone know their marriage date when they are in HS?? :o

:P

Jacobs a GAMER... at searching Tigah's tanks.

Like a boss my friend.

Sweet, nem going out monday :)

Doesn't everyone know their marriage date when they are in HS?? :o

:P

Jacobs a GAMER... at searching Tigah's tanks.

Like a boss my friend.

Sweet, nem going out monday :)

Archived