Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Deep Thief's Skid Row

Deep Thief

Deep Thief

Hey everyone, I am going to try and start a second tank in the Methodology Contest. This tank will be called, Skid Row. My other tank is going to be called Park Ave. That tank will have it all. Leds, controller, sump, and the such. This tank, on the other hand, will have as little as possible. The absolute bare minimums. See which one works best. Well, we all will see. Hopefully.

Here is Skid Row.

SkidRow-April.jpg

I really dig that tank. Are you going to keep it oriented like that? With bevel in the back? I think will allow for some rad rawk work.

Weetabix7

Hmm, very interesting indeed.

I love the contrast you're doing between the two, can't wait to see how the experiment turns out.

Deep Thief
I really dig that tank. Are you going to keep it oriented like that? With bevel in the back? I think will allow for some rad rawk work.

Yes, I am keeping in orientated that way. I made that tank out of some extra glass I had around the shed. After building the tank, I realized that I had a big scratch in the small piece of glass. So, to fix it, the bevel goes in the back. This tank was originally going to be my Park Ave. tank. Circumstances made it so I changed to using a std 5.5 gal for the Park Ave and then use this one for the Skid Row tank. I have thought about changing it, but I already drilled the 5.5 for my overflow and this one has not been drilled. So it will stay.

Archived