Coral Vue Hydros

Creamsicles, Rastas, CAR's, VDM's, NM's, DM's, etc.

Akwarius

WYSIWYG FRAGS..SOLD OUT

I am raising funds for a large reef upgrade. Equipment and zoa trades are most welcome!

nrsale1-2.jpg?t=1273023394

VDMs, 2+p...sold Creamsicles, 3p...$35 Purple Hornets, 2+p, $75

nrsale2-2.jpg?t=1273023629

Mauls, 2p...sold Rastas, 3p...sold CAR, 6p...sold

nrsale3-2.jpg?t=1273023695

Gold Dust Soprano-style, 10+p...$50 Nuc Green, 4p...$18 Ding Dangs, 3p...$35

nrsale4-2.jpg?t=1273023788

Nightmares, 5p...sold Raspberrys, 11+p...sold Fantastico, 3p...$35

nrsale5-2.jpg?t=1273023837

Str Wine, 5+p...$50 King Midas, 18+p...sold AOGs, 4+p...sold

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: PM's will be responded to before posts. All frags are WYSIWYG, healed, healthy, and guaranteed live on arrival. Shipping will be $35 USPS Express, overnight to most places. All frags are triple bagged, packed in thick styro and may have a 72 hr heat pack depending on your location. Free Express shipping for orders over $200. Coral orders over $150 will receive a free sps or zoa frag, please specify which you prefer when you order. Payment must be received within 24 hours of request or frag will go back up for sale. I have excellent feedback and shipping standards, but if the unexpected occurs, I will replace or refund if you are honest and send me lots of pictures.

is it just me or does one of the ding dang polyps have 2 mouths? very nice frags!

Thanks.

what lighting are you using in the pictures?

150w Radium

your CAR's look stunning. Im on a waiting list for some frags ATM but if i get turned down im comin back to this thread

whattup32533

Hey man Id love to have 2-3 polyps of everything BUT bam bams. PM me a great package price and more info on when you can have a pack ready for me. Thanks man

whats still available?

Everything listed above is still available.

I fragged some more colonies. Buy anything above and you can add to the order:

rastas, 1p $50, 2p $90

VDMs, 1p $35, 2p $65

I'll try to get up pictures of these two tonite. The Rastas are practically neon and the VDMs are dime-sized.

ddwbeagles

You know what just kills me? Not only do you have one awesome/inspiring collection that you let go for reasonable prices (with the best/safest shipping method I've ever seen) but you're a damn good macro photographer!!!!

Us common guys just can't catch up. :bowdown:

Morning (BUMP) for one heck of a seller.

You know what just kills me? Not only do you have one awesome/inspiring collection that you let go for reasonable prices (with the best/safest shipping method I've ever seen) but you're a damn good macro photographer!!!!

Us common guys just can't catch up. :bowdown:

Morning (BUMP) for one heck of a seller.

Thanks, David.

Here are the pics as promised:

rastavdm.jpg?t=1272935538

Paul E. Wog

Do you ever get down to the Phoenix area? Or maybe discounted shipping for in state?

Looking to buy a bunch of stuff from you in the near future.

Archived