Coral Vue Hydros

Acans for sale

Shaggy420

first pics are under just the 2 geisemann 6000k daylights and 2 fiji purples. no actinics/blus plus

_MG_7737.jpg

4-5 heads of pink lady acans- 25

_MG_7749.jpg

in the front, 7-10 heads of red with white stripes- 40

_MG_7750.jpg

back middle, 7-8 heads- 35

farthest back, 12-15 heads- 50

_MG_7751.jpg

50-60 heads of peppermint patty acans- 100

_MG_7752.jpg

here are some pics with the blus plus, fiji purple, and daylights

_MG_7756.jpg

_MG_7691.jpg

will ship at your expense. arrive alive guaranteed on overnight only, which is my preferred shipping method anyways. 50 tops on shipping charges, if it is less than 50 it will be actual cost.

more acans to come soon

Ok, this is your first post on NR. If you'd like to participate in our community and then sell a few frags occasionally, that's great, but we don't really tolerate people just coming here to sell stuff.

/Thread

Sorry if I offended anyone by posting. I had just posted this up on rc and r2r and thought I would put it up here too. I will be an active member, just been kinda hanging out since I joined here yesterday. If you would like you can close this post if I have broken any rules and again I apologize if I did.

Sorry if I offended anyone by posting. I had just posted this up on rc and r2r and thought I would put it up here too. I will be an active member, just been kinda hanging out since I joined here yesterday. If you would like you can close this post if I have broken any rules and again I apologize if I did.

It's all good. Welcome to NR. If you've got some feedback from selling/trading on other forums, it'd help you a lot to post a link to it, in terms of establishing a reputation as a seller here :)

Nemo Niblets

Shaggy is one of my best reefing buddies! Me and him trade coral all the time. His tank is VERY healthy, and you can feel safe buying coral from him... I got about half of the acros in my tank from him.

thank you guys for the kind words and feedback.

anyone that knows me knows that i try and give the best prices and product i can. i hate paying full price for stuff and i know everyone else does too.

Archived