inTank Media Baskets

The Zoanthid Sale Thread That You Were Waiting For

Akwarius

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: All frags are WYSIWYG, healed, healthy, and guaranteed live on arrival. Shipping will be $35 USPS Express or $15 USPS Priority. No guarantee on Priority shipping. All frags are triple bagged, packed in styro with a 72 hr heat pack. Free Express shipping for orders over $200. Coral orders over $150 will receive a free sps or softie frag, please specify which you prefer when you order. Also provide the letter of the frag (eg. "GG") when you order via private message. Payment must be received within 24 hours of request or frag will go back up for sale. Please feel free to refer to feedback thread for my positive feedback and shipping success.

gggae.jpg?t=1270037747

LA Lakers, 10p SOLD>>>>>C. Nightmares, 6p $100>>>>>E. Nightmares, 9p $135

ijk.jpg?t=1270017520

I. Nightmares, 3p SOLD>>>>>J. Nightmares, 6p $100>>>>>K. Mohawks, 7p SOLD

lmkkk.jpg?t=1270037669

L. Nightmares, 5p SOLD>>>>>M. Nightmares, 5p $90>>>>>KKK. Raspberries, 7p SOLD

tuw.jpg?t=1270017850

T. Mohawks, 12p SOLD>>>>>U. Bleeding Hearts, 2p SOLD>>>>>W. Blue Magicians, 2p $75

xeeooo.jpg?t=1270037571

X. Blue Magicians, 2p SOLD>>>>>EE. King Midas, 13p SOLD>>>>>OOO. Spaceman, 7p $65

I'll take:

B. VDM $30

D. AOG $20

GG. King Midas $35

NN. Dragon's Fire $10

SS. Bam Bams $15

MMM. Lunar Eclipse $25

Total = $135 + $35 shipping.

PM'ing Pay Pal info now. Great stuff, got anything not on the list I can add to the order?

EDIT: Add EEE. LA Lakers to the list for $25 so I'll qualify for the freebie. No SPS please. Thanks and outstanding collection!

I'm interested in the following as long as the fruit loops are available:

KK - $20

OO - $55

UU- $65

WW - $20

$160 + $35 shipping for $195 total; Free softie frag please

This is my first purchase on here, so I'm not real familiar with the rules, but if anyone else in the DFW area wants to add to this feel free. I live near Ft. Worth. If it's against the rules, I apologize.

I weeded out some of the pending and sold frags. Apparently I had too many frags posted for sale. If there is something else that you would like to buy, just ask, chances are that I have it. Hopefully the mods will let me keep this going! :)

Also, because of the influx orders, I ran out of heat packs! If you are in a cooler climate, your shipment will not go out until next Monday.

Payment sent. Thanks! And I promise I wont tell the others that my freebie was a huge frag of Nightmares. Our little secret :ninja:

I'll take:

B. VDM $30

D. AOG $20

GG. King Midas $35

NN. Dragon's Fire $10

SS. Bam Bams $15

EEE. LA Lakers $25

MMM. Lunar Eclipse $25

Just wondering..... Whats the real difference between the Darth Mauls, Nightmares, and the KO's Nightmares? Might be a stupid question, but I have been looking at them all and they all seem to look the same. Anyone shed any light on this? Not trying to take over this thread. I have already placed my order and I am very much looking forward to getting my new corals in. Thanks ahead of time. Take care

Some mauls look similar to nightmares, but mauls always have a solid ring of color around the mouth, whereas nms are more sparkly like mowhawks. Kos are solid orange, so completely different altogether.

My jaw dropped when I saw the how it was shipped. You are a god.....

Thank you for the frags they are wonderfull and opened!

My jaw dropped when I saw the how it was shipped. You are a god.....

Thank you for the frags they are wonderfull and opened!

I'm glad everything made it ok, and thanks for letting me know. These things are my babies!:)

Very nice, wish I didn't buy a new tank the other day. I'll be watching this post though:) Awesome prices... Free bump...

HOLY SMOKES! You need to do a write up on how to ship frags. That was some creative and heavy duty packaging. Great job, everything arrived in good shap, going through acclimation as we speak. Again, this is by far the best, neatest, most professional, safest, packaging I've ever seen and I buy most of my frags through private sellers.

Your adds will always get a good look over by me.

HOLY SMOKES! You need to do a write up on how to ship frags. That was some creative and heavy duty packaging. Great job, everything arrived in good shap, going through acclimation as we speak. Again, this is by far the best, neatest, most professional, safest, packaging I've ever seen and I buy most of my frags through private sellers.

Your adds will always get a good look over by me.

I will add my .02, and say THANK YOU for some beautiful frags! I also must say iver never seen any shippers packaged any better than your frags. I put them in my tank just a few minutes after I received them and they are all open and looking great!!

Thanks again!!

Archived