ReefCleaners.org

my pico

moto826

hi this is my pico i am going to try leds on this and see if i like them before i put them on my big tank IMG_0202.JPG

IMG_0203.JPG

it dont look like this any more i will get the new scape pics when i find my memory card thanks for looking and i will order leds for it next week and once it has cycled it will be filled with zoas IMG_0210.JPG

he did make it for me it is way nice i want to try leds and see what my zoas look like long term with then and i will be putting zoas in it and a few chalices too

my zoas from my collection :D

Great looking tank. What are your stocking plans?
Guest TheBlueLorax

I knew u were goin to ask :angry: I just knew it!!!

:P nah well I was planing on a getting a tank, from deli in the coming months but after he said he, would be closing down for a while :( it seems i will have to wait for a bit... but all things in due time -_- , I really love deli's work cause I know its quality... but yea no tank for now. But I'll be coming back with a clean lookin tank from deli. So until then its back to plotting and scheming! I already have something in mind though... hehe its gone be sweet!

Looks like a great start moto -- you said you already had braggin rights so i expect great things from this tank :D

Welcome to the Pico Methodology Contest

Nice tank I got my Barracuda a couple weeks age and it is cycling now. Still trying to figure out what I want in it. Have it sitting on my desk and everytime someone walks by the say where's the Fish... Although I might just do some coral and a shrimp or two..

i love mine i will glue the rocks today and am waiting for one of my kids race bikes to sell then i will order all the parts to build leds for both of my tanks and thanks for looking do you have a link to your tank and i will have no fish in there maybe a cool shrimp any suggestions on one and post pics of the cooler ones that will be ok in a small tank

Archived