Innovative Marine Aquariums

Let's trade in NYC

Mr. Microscope

Mr. Microscope

Hello All!

So, these are my first frags. I think they turned out pretty well. I have one frag of AOG (1 head + some budding), Wham'n Watermelons (1 full head, 1 small head, maybe 1 or 2 budding (these seem to grow pretty fast)), and one frag of unknown name with 3 or 4 heads (iridescent grass green middle, brown skirt, purple eye). I'm in Manhattan and could meet in the city to trade. I would love to trade these for some different zoas. I would also consider trading for other corals. Make me an offer! I'm not looking to make any money here. I'm just having fun and looking to expand my collection. Plus, it's always good to save from taking corals out of the ocean.

frags01.jpg

frags3.jpg

What you see is what you get. The green zoas are on a pretty piece of shell. The WWs are on a shell fossil, and the AOG is on a small piece of coral skeleton. I think it's a more natural look than plugs. PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested or have questions.

Hey Mr. Microscope My pico just finished cycling. I should have some stuff to swap with you in the next few weeks. Keep me in mind. I'm in Weehawken NJ right across the river and I'm in the city all the time.

Thanks,

D.

:)

Archived