Top Shelf Aquatics

3.5 inch ultra Crocea clam f/s - f/t

Rockfish

have to clear out a bit of room in the tank for a new addition and want this guy to have a good home!!

open to trades of all kinds....just PM me!! if not....i'll let him go for 60 bucks to a GOOD home!! if you know nothing about clams, don't waste ur time!! I know that seems rude but for those who really know me you know how crazy i am about my clams!!

here's a pic....she's a beauty!!

DSCN0444.jpg

mmm I'm pretty far away. I don't have any frags now. :tears:

doesn't have to be frags....could be anything i'd find useful

where you located?? come on you know you want him!! what do you have that ur not using?? who knows maybe i'd need it!!

and then you can have a crocea without laying out any money!!

can i eats it? :)

I saw andrew zimmern from that bizzare foods show eat a gigas once.....looked tasty!! but no you cannot eat my clam!!

How much would shipping be to 98077? I have some stuff laying around, but doubt enough to justify this beauty though.

Never thought you would get rid of one. This is like buying a set of clubs from Tiger!

What you want? I got a really cool little 2.5 with a false wall and a hood. Just waitin for a led setup. Wood hood and all.

Oh 4got you dont trust me. I picked on you bout your lost clam the other day. :P

What you want? I got a really cool little 2.5 with a false wall and a hood. Just waitin for a led setup. Wood hood and all.

Oh 4got you dont trust me. I picked on you bout your lost clam the other day. :P

Damn, why did I not start my tank 5 months ago? Somebody give this clam a good home!

i'm here...damn i forgot about this one!! sooooo......ANYONE?? Pending sale but hasen't gotten back to me yet

any others out there??

Pending sale but hasen't gotten back to me yet

Sale pending...? I hope you mean me! Gimme gimme!!!! :naughtydance:

I've got just the spot for her! I have a pair of clowns I would be willing to trade if that helps.

Archived