Cultivated Reef

Tang Police up in arms

Mojorizn

The Tang Police are up in arms over the unethical treatment of virtual fish.

125 Gal w/ 48 Blue Tangs

Better watch out...lol

Tang-Police.jpg

they should change some things around... next thing u know people thinks its ok to do that in real life...

I just started a 'tang only' 10g nano based on this thread, so far I know the fish are happy. BTW do you think I will need a heater, or will all the fish packed in together keep themselves warm?

-SD

I just started a 'tang only' 10g nano based on this thread, so far I know the fish are happy. BTW do you think I will need a heater, or will all the fish packed in together keep themselves warm?

No, just the friction of them all squeezed together in there will keep the tank nice and warm. They'll be lonely without 3-4 pairs of clownfish though, the general rule of thumb is 2 clowns for every 6-8 tangs. Per gallon.

so if i join facebook i can have 100 tangs in a pico...................but that means i would have to join facebook :huh::o ................ never mind.......... -_-

so if i join facebook i can have 100 tangs in a pico...................but that means i would have to join facebook :huh::o ................ never mind.......... -_-

dont try to be hip, we know you got a facebook page

• 2 weeks later...
BS, morphine is good, but it aint gonna make it feel better

That's not what my patient tell me, but heck how would I know? I've never had morphine in my life.

Archived