inTank Media Baskets

My new grade A Picasso

fmfa0801

My new Picasso grade A clowns.They are alomst identical on the opposite sides. Meaning ones left is the almost same as the others right and vice-versa. $225 for the pair. What do you think?

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p7.jpg

cheryl jordan

Very nice fish, I am really jealious. I just can not bring myself to pay the price. After paying a high price for a jawfish and it jumping that night, even with a lid on the tank I am gun shy. Once again they are beautiful. :D

LebaneseDlight
Very nice! I usually don't like Picassos, but those markings are incredible.

+1. Picassos usually look a little diseased for me, but these actually look really cool! I paid $100 for my black Ocellaris misbarred pair, and would definitely pay double for these.

Nice grab, I paid 140 for 2 grade Bs at a local LFS, but I would have had no problem going for these.

$140 is a great deal! My LFS sells pair or grade Bs for $200

Update. 12/05/09 I just bought a sebae anemone. I put it in my tank were the clowns hang out. hours later I came back and it opened up nicely. Then like less than a hour after getting home my 1 Picasso is all over that thing! :happydance: The other one is still a few inches from it and haning out. So hopefully the other will join fingerscrossed

a.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

Last night about 2 in the morning the other clownfish joined the anemone But the other one keep bullying it out of the anemone. This morning the first clown is still in the anemone and the other is no where near it. I did not know this would happen so quick fighting out of the anemone??? We will see what happens when the lights turn on.

the picassos look sick bro soo cool. I noticed you were trying to sell a 14 biocube top.Im located in sarasota and was wondering if ya still got it if your too far of a drive.Cuz i need one for my tank.i threw mine away a while ago and got a new goby. i could make egcrate like u got but like clean look. Thanks man.u can pm me or ill check back here.

the picassos look sick bro soo cool. I noticed you were trying to sell a 14 biocube top.Im located in sarasota and was wondering if ya still got it if your too far of a drive.Cuz i need one for my tank.i threw mine away a while ago and got a new goby. i could make egcrate like u got but like clean look. Thanks man.u can pm me or ill check back here.

Hey sorry I have been on vactaion for a few days. I have still have it. Im located in Alva just 15 minutes east of I-75 in Ft Myers. I payed $70 for the 3.24 upgrade with high speed fans. I only ran the 3.24 only for a few months. The new hood on nanotuners.com with NO bulbs or ballast are $80. Ill take $50 for the hood and upgrade with bulbs, ballast and only one of the LED moon lights is working.

• 1 month later...

Del prado across from cape hospital. areefcenter.com. They have another store by cape coral parkway and delprado and one on 41 in ft myers by famous dave bbq. Great deals, good corals and fish, alot to choose from and clean stores.

New RBTA my clown host both anemones. My picassos are starting to blacken up. Sorry pics were taken with my iphone.

r9.jpg

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

He still sleeps in this one at night

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

iphone video

th_movie.jpg

th_movie-1.jpg

fmfa0801, what fish store did you get your Picassos from? I'm over here in Cape Coral and would like to check out that store!

Did you ever stop buy any of there stores??

Archived