Cultivated Reef

JBJ 12G

pillowpantss

I can't put a date on anything this is a busy time of the year. Hopefully I can purchase the tank next month and begin a prototype. So early next year have it released.

• 2 months later...
I can't put a date on anything this is a busy time of the year. Hopefully I can purchase the tank next month and begin a prototype. So early next year have it released.

Any update on the status of the NC12 basket?

inTank has seen an explosion in sales from the RSM and Biocube product lines. This has kept us busy with current products. We are securing better manufacturing methods in the next few weeks. After 100% of the Biocube and RSM products are finalized then we will finally have time to get to the NC12.

After testing it will be put to the fancy new design that you can see in the RSM media basket. I hate putting dates on anything because things always change but as of this moment hopefully a production model will be available by late Feb/ early March.

dang!!!! Anyway, offtopic stevie but I just ordered some purigen from you and had a question. Is it okay to put the whole bag in a 12g tank? It says uses for 100g so just wanted to make sure it was okay to put the whole bag in before doing so.

Yes, it will work up to 100 gallons. It does not effect the tank (negatively) if it is under that. Never open the bag and part it out or you will have a snowstorm of purigen.

Yes, it will work up to 100 gallons. It does not effect the tank (negatively) if it is under that. Never open the bag and part it out or you will have a snowstorm of purigen.

10-4

• 2 weeks later...
it is the end of the month when will the basket come out??????????????

inTank has seen an explosion in sales from the RSM and Biocube product lines. This has kept us busy with current products. We are securing better manufacturing methods in the next few weeks. After 100% of the Biocube and RSM products are finalized then we will finally have time to get to the NC12.

After testing it will be put to the fancy new design that you can see in the RSM media basket. I hate putting dates on anything because things always change but as of this moment hopefully a production model will be available by late Feb/ early March.

• 2 weeks later...

I understand. Trust me if I could have this basket out now I would. inTank is bigger now than ever and I still have that thing called a day job. How long that will last who knows but luckily I can run both in the day time.

• 4 weeks later...

Stevie! It's nearly mid-March, any updates? I need a new submersible fuge light and I don't want to order it just to have you release my media rack a week later.

This unit has to be laser cut to maximize space and that production was delayed for about 2 months because of vendor and mechanical failures. Things are back on track and after production is caught up on current products inTank will be producing baskets for all NC tanks.

It is a long time coming but blame the RSM and biocube owners :P

The NC12 media basket is working perfectly in the research tank. We are debating a chamber two fuge or other basket. The hole in the ch 2/3 wall ponders if it is worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

As soon as it is ready there will be an announcement. It is on the schedule to be laser cut.

While we are on the nano cube a prototype NC28 media basket is created and working very well. It features never before seen design and upgrades compared to any other inTank product. This basket will be something we are very proud about and a long time coming. The stock basket is pretty sad put side to side.

Hang in there, American made is worth the wait.

As soon as it is ready there will be an announcement. It is on the schedule to be laser cut.

While we are on the nano cube a prototype NC28 media basket is created and working very well. It features never before seen design and upgrades compared to any other inTank product. This basket will be something we are very proud about and a long time coming. The stock basket is pretty sad put side to side.

Hang in there, American made is worth the wait.

Excited and waiting!!!!! Hope you will ship to Canada! :D

:scarry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I couldn't fine the media basket for NC12 in your website!

could you please reply with the link to this product?

• 2 weeks later...
I couldn't fine the media basket for NC12 in your website!

could you please reply with the link to this product?

It isn't yet available, he's said in other posts that once available, it will be put up on his site. I am also looking forward to this one and one for the JBJ 28g tank.

Archived