inTank Media Baskets

Calvin415's Closet Frags

calvin415

Well, I just added a custom 20L to my nursery tank so I can get some fish (poop) added to the system...

Newest tank is online... Still need a light over it, this POS PC is just to see what I'm doing.

DSCN5411.jpg

Shared Sump:

DSCN5412.jpg

Work table (folds up)

DSCN5413.jpg

Light directly overhead:

DSCN5414.jpg

Some zoanthids are in the hopper...

DSCN5416.jpg

DSCN5418.jpg

DSCN5421.jpg

DSCN5422.jpg

Yes, that's a Darth Maul on the left... Thanks Gabe!

DSCN5423.jpg

DSCN5424.jpg

DSCN5425.jpg

DSCN5426.jpg

DSCN5427.jpg

scubasteve2580
Yep, those are hornets... Sorry, nothing for sale yet; these are my grow outs...

ahhh man :angry: hey by the way, very nice work!! can i go ahead and reserve one hornet and a frag of those in the 7th picture on the left ;) what kinda light are you gonna go for?

Very Nice. Like it a lot.

Thanks!

+1 your tank and frags look awesome! :D

Thanks!

ahhh man :angry: hey by the way, very nice work!! can i go ahead and reserve one hornet and a frag of those in the 7th picture on the left ;) what kinda light are you gonna go for?

Sorry, too much work to keep track of a waiting list... Gonna be a little while to get my broadstock grown out first. :( Probably gonna get another T5 setup, but no hurry, need to fill up the lower tank first.

Here's a FCS (Full Closet Shot). :D

DSCN5393.jpg

And the existing tank before plumbing the addition.

DSCN5395.jpg

Looks great! I would consider adding some eggcrate to keep the frags from being knocked down underneath the racks. Here's how I did mine when I was using my 20g for a frag tank.

is that t5 on the lower?

Yep, 2x24w, would like to do at least that on the upper...

Looks great! I would consider adding some eggcrate to keep the frags from being knocked down underneath the racks. Here's how I did mine when I was using my 20g for a frag tank.

Thought about that Glenn, but the purpose of the upper is to get some fish in the system, and it would really close off a portion of the tank if I walled it off. :( Might have to live with it, or just be more carefull with my frags...

gotcha - looks good. i love how you maximize your space when you plan. good ideas to follow.

Thanks! Not like I have much choice, this was the last space in the house before getting booted to the garage. ;)

Archived