Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTB: Metal (aluminum?) plate, cut and drilled/tapped.

schgr.cube

Alright, this might not work out, and might not be in the right place, but I figured I would try anyway.

I currently live in an apartment that doesn't really have the space to have much in the hardware department, and I'm also new to the area so I'm having a hard time finding things that I can't get at run of the mill hardware stores (like Home Depot). So, I thought I would turn to Nano-Reef for help, since I know a lot of you are DIY oriented.

I'm looking for a piece of 1/2" metal (I'm assuming aluminum is best for this, but someone chime in if it is otherwise) to attach my LEDs to (which in turn will attach to my heat sink). It will have to be cut to the size (and shape if possible) of an 80mm computer fan (I can send a trace of it if necessary), and if someone would like to go even further I would love to have it drilled to attach to the heat sink, and tapped for the 4 LEDs.

I will of course compensate for the work put into it, as well as the cost of the metal. Please let me know if you are able to, or know someone able to help me out with this!

My unit (lol) int he works:

091009picolightparts.png

Archived