Innovative Marine Aquariums

Xiong Aquatics

lajz9

Purchased a bunch of great corals from Xiong that I ended up losing on ebay. Got some great corals and look exactly as pictured and even a couple free rics. He even hand delivered since he was diving down to LA. Second time I've purchased from him and plan on doing so again.

Ditto for me. But I won them on eBay. He hand delivered them and will be refunding the shipping charge. Plus he threw in two free Ric's! Good seller for sure!

Thai just did a special order for me - he managed to get me three very nice Ricordia yuma colonies...yeah, colonies not singles (total of about 15 yumas on three rocks), . These are not Ultras, but very pretty (I know - worthless without pics...I'll post some as soon as they settle in a bit). I keep ordering from him because he keeps delivering a great product. PLus, I got a sneak peak at a bunch of his new zoas...all I can say is WOW!

Got a great deal on chalices (willing to negotiate prices without making a big deal)...packaging was great...shipped the same day I placed the order (and it was later in the day)...would definitely buy from again...

• 3 months later...

I'm gonna add to this thread instead of starting a new one.

This is a great vendor. EXCELLENT customer service. Got more frags than i paid for and he kept me informed at every stage of the transaction.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thai is great to work with. I got my third order from him today. Everything was more than generous and opened up immediately in my tank. The new frag plugs that he has been working on are also top notch. They are cheap but have the perfect uniformity and low profile. The best part is his customer service blows away everything else. XA is the first site I check before I place my order.

• 1 month later...
Carlton'sTank

I have dealt with Xiong as both a buyer and a seller and he is awesome. He is very friendly, prompt in his communication and he cuts great deals. If no one has tried, I suggest trying his frag plugs. I am looking forward to his new plugs coming out. Thanks Xiong!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent seller, held onto my huge order for a couple of weeks to wait for weather to calm down. Everything came in beautifully packaged and thriving. Did a group buy of rics and everyone is colorful and thriving. Pic of the maxi mini I bought...haven't seen any this nice in a long time...

post-6606-1266682654_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Freat seller, i ordered 2 rics and got 3 with multiple mouths! Ordered 5 ocean prey zoas got a colony of about 15. Shipped same day overnight for 10$ and everything came alive. Cant beat that. Amazing packaging skills, he individually airtight seals each frag so no leaks.

Best experience so far.

I've also purchased from Xiong a couple times in the past. Everything comes nice and healthy and he has given me a couple freebies. Great seller, recommend to anyone.

• 1 month later...

Thai is a great seller stellar packaging, quick email responses, and beautiful products.L ast Ricordea group buy I did with him he sent frag plugs for every polyp!!! Thanks, Thai!

I purchased a bunch of maxi mini carpet anemones from him in February. I am giving an honest feedback, the good and the bad, keeping it real...

This seller was very nice, accomidating and friendly to deal with.

They were packed well and arrived in good shape. On the for sale thread they were advertised as "quarter sized", of the 10 only a couple were quarter sized, the rest were smaller, some no larger than a large pea. Several were not healed from being cut (could see the insides hanging out a bit at the cut) and one has no foot, it will not attach but hanging in there. He threw in an extra one which was a very nice +. There is a variety in coloration and he did honor my request of a couple colorations. It is difficult to keep track of them being so small and will probably not purchase such tiny maxis again.

Today, several weeks later, All have healed and the ones I can see have grown a bit. The one wih no foot is still rolling around which is sad because it is the bright neon green one. With all said and done, I am happy with my purchase. I would make purchases from this seller again however, would choose larger maxi minis.

• 2 weeks later...
Carlton'sTank

So I have now sold from XA, bought from XA and traded with XA. Just finished a trade with him today and we met as our normal spot and I was more than happy again. He is a good guy, with good service and good deals. Keep it up!

I just made a purchase and was very happy. Got exactly what I ordered plus a few extra goodies. The items shipped great and I look forward to purchasing more in the future!

• 4 weeks later...
Carlton'sTank

Sent him a PM on Wed. asking for frag plugs. Got an invoice and paid on Thursday, zoas getting mounted on the plugs tonight (Saturday). Great service, and prices along with a quick turn-around. I have done multiple deals with Xiong Aquatics and will continue to do so. Thanks!

Archived