inTank Media Baskets

frags for sale

mnherper

well it that time again time to clean up the tank and get read of some frags.shipping will usps unless buyer want some thing else.buyer pay shipping witch is normally $30 for next day or $15 for 2-day(through usps) just give me your zip to find out.if you think you will need a heat pack or a cold pack you must tell me other wise i will not use them.feed back ryan23124-1.jpgryan19006-1-1.jpgryan23131-1.jpgryan23126.jpgryan23130.jpgryan23123-1.jpgryan23121-1-1.jpgryan19008-1-1.jpg pic#1 peaches dreams chalice 2-3''$20 pic#2 green eyed smurf chalice 3-4''$25 pic#3 green eyed smurf chalice 2-3''$20 pic#4 snow chalice 3/4-1''$10 pic#5 dark red chalice 1-2''$15 pic#6 sps#1$8 pic#7 sps#2$5 pic#8 monti 1-2''$5 payment through paypal.will trade just show me what you got.thank you.

thats pretty sick.. id like to snag that!

there's 6-8 frags.and there smaller then what in the pic.bot they all look like that.

hey id like some of the red algae and the dark red chalice and the sps #1 i dont have a paypal can we set something else up???? if im not too late on this post

hey id like some of the red algae and the dark red chalice and the sps #1 i dont have a paypal can we set something else up???? if im not too late on this post

all the flame algae is sold pending payment.but the chalice and sps are still available.and i can take a money order.pm me and I'll see what i can do.

Archived